Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

I no build on mine either - just runs Exodus

johnneycool

Quote from: BenDover on September 05, 2017, 10:49:25 AM
I no build on mine either - just runs Exodus

Same here, had the beast and another fancy looking build and whilst they were easier to navigate they kept wiping Kodi and themselves off the firestick
I just run Exodus and Sports devil on their own, no fancy front ends and its better for it.

lurganblue

I 100% agree but this lad is a tube and wont listen  ::)

He's used to a build.  He's also as tight as a crabs ass and wouldnt fork out for sportsmania.  Would rather search through the free streams.  The pulse build is my current thinking for him.

The Gs Man

One that takes up the least amount of space on your firestick for defo!
Keep 'er lit

lurganblue

I remember a while ago The Beast had a firestick specific build with less crap on it. Might see if that is still available (or something similar)

Gaffer

Quote from: lurganblue on September 05, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

He's used to a build.  He's also as tight as a crabs ass and wouldnt fork out for sportsmania.  Would rather search through the free streams.  The pulse build is my current thinking for him.

Spend time searching through free streams which will probably buffer anyway rather than pay £4.50 a month for mania. Christ he is tight. I d watch him when it comes to buying his round!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

lurganblue

Quote from: Gaffer on September 05, 2017, 12:44:27 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on September 05, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

Spend time searching through free streams which will probably buffer anyway rather than pay £4.50 a month for mania. Christ he is tight. I d watch him when it comes to buying his round!!!

sounds like you know him  ;D

lurganblue

Update: I googled "best kodi build" and it came up with one called Fire TV Guru.  I decided to install this for the lad.  When doing so i noticed that they have a "lite" version so that went on. Looks death. should do him nicely.

Smokin Joe

Anyone have a Real Debrid account?

I have one, but every so often my firestick seems to "forget" my Real Debrid account and I have to go through the process again of reauthorizing the account on my Firestick.

Anyone know why it's doing this?
I'm not updating my Firestick or anything like that.

oakleaflad

Just got a firestick. Any easyish steps to get it set up with Kodi etc for movies, sport, tv. I'd be decent with technology but haven't a clue what I'm at here and there's a lot of pages to scroll through. Thanks in advance for any help.

gallsman

Use Apps 2 Fire from an android phone or tablet to install Kodi. Google whatever add ons you want.

Boycey

I've drifted away from Kodi a bit since I got IPTV but this guy used to the go to man and I assume it's still the same.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/kodi-addons/

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

StGallsGAA

Apart from Halow are any other kodi sources still showing PL games live?

CitySlicker11

Is Kodi compatible with a Chromecast?