Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2017, 03:34:24 PM
Does sportsmania have channels other than Sports channels???

It has some, there is also the option of UltimateMania which has many more...

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2017, 04:02:58 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 02, 2017, 04:02:05 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2017, 03:34:24 PM
Does sportsmania have channels other than Sports channels???
There is an entertainment section a few other channels but really the clue is in the name.. It's 95% sport links.

That's what I thought. I was surprised when Boycey mentioned Channel 4.

Did I mention Channel 4? f**k I'm losing my mind ;D

It is in there though as are all the local channels plus some American stuff. Look u always come across as a good guy message me and I'll give u my username and password and u can have a look around it if u like..

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: gallsman on February 02, 2017, 03:16:26 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on February 02, 2017, 02:33:57 PM
Not signed up to sportsmania but can you use your login details on different boxes (not at the same time)

Yes, no problem at all.

I don't know how strictly they actually enforce the one amount usage at a time. The other night the girlfriend was using Sportsmania to watch something on channel 4 on our Fire TV and I was able to have Liverpool-Chelsea running on my phone.

Good stuff thanks for that

laoislad

Has anyone streamed sportsmania or kodi via chrome cast to their TV?  Going to be away for work in the next few weeks and if it would work I'd buy a chrome cast to use on the bedroom hotel TV.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Quote from: laoislad on February 02, 2017, 08:32:09 PM
Has anyone streamed sportsmania or kodi via chrome cast to their TV?  Going to be away for work in the next few weeks and if it would work I'd buy a chrome cast to use on the bedroom hotel TV.

Haven't had a Chromecast for a while but casting video via a browser never worked well for me.

Also, the hotel WiFi is likely to be a login with username and password job. Don't think the Chromecast would be able to get on it.

PMG1

Quote from: Boycey on February 02, 2017, 03:10:42 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2017, 02:21:33 PM
What's the free IPTV you use? From my brief exposure it seems that the m3us go out of date as quickly as they end up getting posted.

I've a zGemma box for Sky, there is a built in IPTV player on it that I use. It is constantly updated and deletes dead links. I've never tried to add a IPTV subscription to box but I think you can.

PMG1

Does anyone know where to get Rte and utv on the zgemma box?

redzone

Quote from: PMG1 on February 02, 2017, 09:08:39 PM
Does anyone know where to get Rte and utv on the zgemma box?

On mine u hit the down arrow button, then along the bottom hit the all button(red on mine). This should bring up every channel that is available on the box

The Gs Man

I was in Donegal last weekend and downloaded the Kodi app for my phone.  Signed into the hotel Wi-Fi and got on Sportsmania no bother to watch the Frampton fight.

I had the firestick with me too, but her majesty left the remote at home so I couldn't get trying that. 
Keep 'er lit

take_yer_points

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 03, 2017, 08:45:46 AM

I was in Donegal last weekend and downloaded the Kodi app for my phone.  Signed into the hotel Wi-Fi and got on Sportsmania no bother to watch the Frampton fight.

I had the firestick with me too, but her majesty left the remote at home so I couldn't get trying that.

There's an app that acts as a Kodi remote - it's definitely available on Android, not sure about iOS

The Gs Man

Aye, I have the firestick remote app on my phone but it wouldn't seem to connect.  You may already have to be on wifi before it can connect or something like that.
Keep 'er lit

gallsman

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 03, 2017, 09:56:34 AM
Aye, I have the firestick remote app on my phone but it wouldn't seem to connect.  You may already have to be on wifi before it can connect or something like that.

The Fire remote app only works when the device is on the same network as the phone.

The Gs Man

Quote from: gallsman on February 03, 2017, 10:28:41 AM
Quote from: The Gs Man on February 03, 2017, 09:56:34 AM

The Fire remote app only works when the device is on the same network as the phone.

Aha!  That explains it then!
Keep 'er lit

johnneycool

Anyone know if you can get this Eir Sport on Sportsdevil?

AZOffaly

Hi Lads, I'm using Xtream Codes to stream live TV, and the channels and all look great. It was working fine, but today it seems like every live TV channel plays for about a minute, and then kicks me back to the EPG. Is there anything I can do about that, or is it my stupid box/provider?

When I say 'using', obviously I mean since yesterday when I was on here asking other daft questions!