Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: JoG2 on January 05, 2016, 03:01:28 PM
dumped The Beast installed the latest version of The Black Box. I used the link below:

http://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-black-box-build-wizard-add-on-for.html?m=1

Wee query if anyone can help. The last few pics of the Black Box install guide, it has the add-ons laid out in nice category menus, mine however (same as the beast) are all listed together on the left hand side of the screen. Its no biggy, but if it can be tweaked, great

Strange - mine installs as it is in the photos. Just looks like a skin over Kodi.

JoG2

Quote from: gallsman on January 05, 2016, 03:12:28 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 05, 2016, 03:01:28 PM
dumped The Beast installed the latest version of The Black Box. I used the link below:

http://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-black-box-build-wizard-add-on-for.html?m=1

Wee query if anyone can help. The last few pics of the Black Box install guide, it has the add-ons laid out in nice category menus, mine however (same as the beast) are all listed together on the left hand side of the screen. Its no biggy, but if it can be tweaked, great

Strange - mine installs as it is in the photos. Just looks like a skin over Kodi.

There is about 5 different installs when you go to install it after you've added the addon,  latest,  previous,  custom and a couple of others,  can you mind which one?  I ran the latest.  Good man

gallsman

Yep, always the latest build.

gallsman

DexterTV down for me today. Anyone else got same problem?

JoG2

Quote from: gallsman on January 05, 2016, 04:43:48 PM
Yep, always the latest build.

galls, just went into the 'skins' section under 'appearance' and changed the skin type. Looks like the pics now and is much more user friendly. Good job

Smokin Joe

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2016, 12:07:02 PM
DexterTV down for me today. Anyone else got same problem?

Just seen this on their Facebook page:
January 6 Update: For many people, DexterTV appears to be down. More importantly however, there is a major security flaw that is exposing users email addresses and passwords. For obvious reasons, we are not going to share the exploit. It is recommended that you change your passwords immediately or delete your account until it is resolved.

gallsman

How would one do that? When I try to log in on their website, I'm being told no active account exists

Link

Bought the firestick at the weekend there. Friend loaded kodi with the beast 1.4.1 onto it, I've now updated this to beast 1.5.

Premier League pass was very good last night for the soccer and I've used Genesis for a few TV shows. TNPB seems to have a nice set up for films but I haven't played around with it too much.

Not bad for £35.

Up The Middle

Quote from: Link on January 13, 2016, 09:40:44 AM
Bought the firestick at the weekend there. Friend loaded kodi with the beast 1.4.1 onto it, I've now updated this to beast 1.5.

Premier League pass was very good last night for the soccer and I've used Genesis for a few TV shows. TNPB seems to have a nice set up for films but I haven't played around with it too much.

Not bad for £35.

Great job, best £25 I have ever spent.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

laoislad

Quote from: Up The Middle on January 13, 2016, 02:10:12 PM

Not bad for £35.

You've never been in Amsterdam so.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Up The Middle

Quote from: laoislad on January 13, 2016, 03:11:53 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on January 13, 2016, 02:10:12 PM

Not bad for £35.

You've never been in Amsterdam so.....

£25 for 15 seconds sounds steep
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

johnneycool

somehow on Genesis movies last night i downloaded a film onto my firestick, but how do I now play the bloody thing?

Christmas Lights

wiped my Kodi last night, is the beast or blackbox the way to go?

The Gs Man

Can't fault Black Box!

Very clean and doesn't use a lot of space.
Keep 'er lit

Up The Middle

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 15, 2016, 11:00:13 AM
Can't fault Black Box!

Very clean and doesn't use a lot of space.

The beast caused me a lot of problems, changed to The black box and its been brilliant.