China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

I have no interest getting into a discussion/argument with you. It's a exercise in futility.
I was genuinely wondering if you behave the same way when interacting in-person?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Angelo

Quote from: Tubberman on February 28, 2021, 10:55:25 AM
I have no interest getting into a discussion/argument with you. It's a exercise in futility.
I was genuinely wondering if you behave the same way when interacting in-person?

Of course you don't. You'd lose.

You like to come in with the hysterical reaction then cower when confronted on it.

Good luck so.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

You're the wind up toy, or the wee toy that you pulled the string at the back and off it went, only you can pull your own string!

Quoted from a great movie.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 11:03:17 AM
You're the wind up toy, or the wee toy that you pulled the string at the back and off it went, only you can pull your own string!

Quoted from a great movie.

I just find your lack of self awareness startling.

You find it your business to stick your oar into every thread and then resort to insults and abuse when you know full well you are out of your depth.

sid waddell

Quote from: Tubberman on February 28, 2021, 10:55:25 AM
The notion of him trying to interact in person with anybody is both hilarious and scary

Luckily it's a very rare occurrence

sid waddell

Scarily, there are a few posters here with similar views to this

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1365925850827415554?s=21

Ireland's own QAnon. From @marktighest's copy today, of the women wearing those t-shirts at the GPO

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 11:29:14 AM
Scarily, there are a few posters here with similar views to this

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1365925850827415554?s=21

Ireland's own QAnon. From @marktighest's copy today, of the women wearing those t-shirts at the GPO

You're projecting again Sid. You're the only type of fanatical who could be brainwashed by that type of nonsense.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 11:37:19 AM

You're projecting again Sid. You're the only type of fanatical who could be brainwashed by that type of nonsense.
Sure that makes literally no sense, even by the very low standards of your posts

You're the one that supported the far right demo yesterday, not me  ;D

sid waddell

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 01:05:52 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 12:50:12 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 12:43:53 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 12:38:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 12:36:09 AM
I brought it up before on the US political thread, and bar the US based ex-pats it's a shit show on a different level and bears no resemblance to here. Our politics is based on religion and it's territorial. America? Shit show and anyone over here I know looks at it with minimal interest other than the election.

If a country has a bearing on our day to day it will carry some attention. America has none whatsoever.

There will always be right and left and centre politics, social media has a lot to answer for in persuading or changing thought processes, anyone that changes their views based on what Karen says on FB needs a good kicking.

I'm fecking tired of these right wing, zealots, nazi, Zionist shit finger pointing shite posts that posters use on here. Polluting threads with that continuous shite is bollox.

Stick to the title
You can be as you like of people bringing up right-wing fascist politics on this forum

I'm far more sick of seeing it in action, as are all normal, reasonable people

So is it right wing politics or just fascist politics?
It's getting increasingly hard to tell the difference

Maybe there never was much of a difference

It's fair to say there are dicks on both sides, those that are far left and those that are far right, by the very nature of being one sided people are blinded by any discussion that may have a view different to theirs, so by using that they are no different to each other and fundamentally wrong.

Destructive and negative. Sid if you believe you are right all the time and never wrong on your view point then how do you function? Do you have any debating skills that can understand and accept other views? It seems like a lot of hard work
Nobody has ever been able to say how I'm wrong on this topic

That's because my views are formed by objective reality

People are free to argue against objective reality

Maybe you should be asking them why they do that

Seems strange that you wouldn't

Nice attempt at "both sidesing"

The truth is not in the middle, whatever the "middle" is

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Is there a political term for when extreme left evolve to become the far right. That's what I see happening on social media

sid waddell

Difficult one for Qangelo here

Tweet from Sinn Fein press officer

He's right

Now, time for them to expel Paddy Holohan from the party

https://twitter.com/luke_oriordan/status/1365757154565627904

This is bizarre and baseless bothsidesing from Paul Reynolds on RTÉ News.

The 'far left' would not be caught dead with the kind of people behind organising today's 'protests' on Grafton St.

This kind of equating the left with far right is disingenuous and a tad Trumpian tbqh.

sid waddell

RTE News are leading with the story of Drew Harris withdrawing his statement that there was left-wing involvement in yesterday's demo

Certain posters here must be feeling a bit foolish now

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 11:49:44 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 01:05:52 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 12:50:12 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 12:43:53 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 12:38:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 12:36:09 AM
I brought it up before on the US political thread, and bar the US based ex-pats it's a shit show on a different level and bears no resemblance to here. Our politics is based on religion and it's territorial. America? Shit show and anyone over here I know looks at it with minimal interest other than the election.

If a country has a bearing on our day to day it will carry some attention. America has none whatsoever.

There will always be right and left and centre politics, social media has a lot to answer for in persuading or changing thought processes, anyone that changes their views based on what Karen says on FB needs a good kicking.

I'm fecking tired of these right wing, zealots, nazi, Zionist shit finger pointing shite posts that posters use on here. Polluting threads with that continuous shite is bollox.

Stick to the title
You can be as you like of people bringing up right-wing fascist politics on this forum

I'm far more sick of seeing it in action, as are all normal, reasonable people

So is it right wing politics or just fascist politics?
It's getting increasingly hard to tell the difference

Maybe there never was much of a difference

It's fair to say there are dicks on both sides, those that are far left and those that are far right, by the very nature of being one sided people are blinded by any discussion that may have a view different to theirs, so by using that they are no different to each other and fundamentally wrong.

Destructive and negative. Sid if you believe you are right all the time and never wrong on your view point then how do you function? Do you have any debating skills that can understand and accept other views? It seems like a lot of hard work
Nobody has ever been able to say how I'm wrong on this topic

That's because my views are formed by objective reality

People are free to argue against objective reality

Maybe you should be asking them why they do that

Seems strange that you wouldn't

Nice attempt at "both sidesing"

The truth is not in the middle, whatever the "middle" is

People have pointed it out to you countless times.

You are just too entrenched in making bogeymen out of the people you disagree with.

sid waddell

Another vacuous inanity from Qangelo  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 11:57:47 AM
Difficult one for Qangelo here

Tweet from Sinn Fein press officer

He's right

Now, time for them to expel Paddy Holohan from the party

https://twitter.com/luke_oriordan/status/1365757154565627904

This is bizarre and baseless bothsidesing from Paul Reynolds on RTÉ News.

The 'far left' would not be caught dead with the kind of people behind organising today's 'protests' on Grafton St.

This kind of equating the left with far right is disingenuous and a tad Trumpian tbqh.

I don't back anything you say I did.

All you can do is try and associate me with something ridiculous and that has no basis or causation.

You are a very nasty person Sid. You should quit with the virtue signalling as you undermine any sort of credible cause with your toxic persona.