Previous topic - Next topic

fearsiuil

Quote from: Main Street on November 14, 2022, 12:55:03 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on November 12, 2022, 10:00:28 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2022, 09:05:01 AM
Quote from: Franko on November 12, 2022, 08:57:36 AM
Quote from: HiMucker on November 11, 2022, 11:33:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2022, 06:12:25 PM
Why does anyone  care about someone wearing a poppy? Definitely more things to worry about, but I suppose it's November and the outrage is real!!
MR2s usual "why does anyone care" or other dirivative after going in to said thread lol. Your like the old Boy at the bar listening to some debate at another table, "you have little to bother yous", only you go on to a discussion forum to do it lol. I find it truly bizarre behaviour ;D, its not like the things poster's discuss here consume their daily lives and thoughts ffs. Well maybe the football threads.....

;D Lost count of the amount of times I've seen him do this
Extremely weird behaviour

It's ok to have a different opinion. Not one person gave off about Craig Doyle not wearing a poppy, there are plenty that don't wear them, anyone that does wear a poppy wears it because they want to.

As for the abuse McClean gets it's wrong

Didn't realise you needed permission to post on the threads though

Let's face it , the reason McClean has  got abuse for 11 years now (and not just around Poppy time) is all  down to the English FA.  This poppy on shirts thing  , there is no need for it whatsoever.  If they want to have  a minute silence on the date , then do so, I'm sure every player  would  stand for that.

The fa let McClean take flak for years before they even said anything and even then it was  half arsed statement. They allowed that abuse to fester and  grow without any condemnation.  Disgusting.
When MR2 doesn't care a jot about 'whatever topic', he sure does spend a lot of time on the relevant thread letting everybody know that he doesn't care a jot and keeps an eagle eye on the thread for any responses to his refrain of 'who cares about this shít'.  And when taken to task, he wraps himself in victim hood garb. 'why pick on me?'   'since when do I need permission to post? Is this BIS  - Belfast Imposter Syndrome, or just BS?
He is definitely not obsessed with Liverpool either!!

trailer

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 13, 2022, 11:58:08 PM
Hell no, I take a knighthood, just to rub it up Jeffery D and David Beckham not getting one.

It would put you in same bracket as Arlene Foster, Gavin Williamson, Fred Goodwin and Jimmy Saville!

No thanks.