Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Some moaners on here hi. Tyrone has the biggest readership of the Irishnews outside Belfast. Paddy Heaney said it at clubtyrone thing 2 years ago. He said they will always try to pages with Tyrone stories

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on November 28, 2016, 08:46:18 AM
Some moaners on here hi. Tyrone has the biggest readership of the Irishnews outside Belfast. Paddy Heaney said it at clubtyrone thing 2 years ago. He said they will always try to pages with Tyrone stories

true but there is more to Tyrone than Mickey Harte or players talking about Mickey Harte

redhandefender

Quote from: longballin on November 28, 2016, 09:50:35 AM

true but there is more to Tyrone than Mickey Harte or players talking about Mickey Harte

I imagine its probably very difficult to fill 10 pages with GAA news 6 days a week. If they get a nugget like an interview with Harte, the county manager I imagine they will make the most of it.

What do you want them to do? an 2 page spread interviewing a Dromore corner forward who no one knows outside of tyrone. Meyler was asked about Harte because the paper knows it will get a reaction and more important get people like yourself to read the article and have a moan.

What an idiotic thing to be complaining about, a paper putting articles that relate to Harte 2 days running lol.

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on November 28, 2016, 12:06:32 PM

I imagine its probably very difficult to fill 10 pages with GAA news 6 days a week. If they get a nugget like an interview with Harte, the county manager I imagine they will make the most of it.

What do you want them to do? an 2 page spread interviewing a Dromore corner forward who no one knows outside of tyrone. Meyler was asked about Harte because the paper knows it will get a reaction and more important get people like yourself to read the article and have a moan.

What an idiotic thing to be complaining about, a paper putting articles that relate to Harte 2 days running lol.

When I saw it was about Harte I didnt read it... would be nothing new in it... zzzz

redhandefender

Quote from: longballin on November 28, 2016, 02:10:08 PM

When I saw it was about Harte I didnt read it... would be nothing new in it... zzzz

So you are complaining about an article you have never read? There is a word for people like you and it rhymes with Horan!

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on November 28, 2016, 02:59:50 PM

So you are complaining about an article you have never read? There is a word for people like you and it rhymes with Horan!

Mickey is a great man bla bla... is a word for you rhymes with sickbed  :)

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: longballin on November 28, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

Lmao very good

redzone

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 28, 2016, 09:00:21 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 28, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

Lmao very good

Has to be called moanball now for sure

southtyronegael

lets see how many more 'mickey is a great man' articles the irish news will run before the years out. all an attempt to brainwash people into giving him an extension to his tenure. v poor from irish news.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 28, 2016, 10:16:38 PM
lets see how many more 'mickey is a great man' articles the irish news will run before the years out. all an attempt to brainwash people into giving him an extension to his tenure. v poor from irish news.

So the irishnews are trying to brain was people to put pressure on CB to give mickey anew tenure? Jesus wept

southtyronegael

youve got it. use the media/print media/social media to get ur views out there constantly and the results will come. just ask donald trump. ;)

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 29, 2016, 12:09:06 AM
youve got it. use the media/print media/social media to get ur views out there constantly and the results will come. just ask donald trump. ;)

The Irish News - Mickey Harte relationship is strange. He seems to have them in his pocket

redhandefender

Mulder and Scully here.

He says controversial things therefore makes for a good headline. He is the Tyrone manager, there second biggest catchment area therefore sells papers. There is no connection between mickey harte and the irishnews. the majority of their sports jornos are from Derry for god sake.

Back to the X-files ladies

rrhf

Never read as much crap in my life.  The same guys lambasting the Irish news coverage probably lambast the lack of RTE coverage.  Such hypocritical bullshit. 

Fuzzman

I presume there are still a number of people who would be happy to see the back of Harte as Tyrone manager. I probably was in this boat a year or so ago but I think he's got vital experience that will be lost if we bring in someone else. You would imagine Fergal Logan would be next in line for the job but I think no matter who it is we won't see much change in tactics from our current style of play.

Actually, what 3 (or more) things would you like to see change for Tyrone in 2017 if you had a say?
Do you believe if we had beaten Mayo this year would we have went on to give the Dubs a good game?