Ryanair

Started by extra time, April 08, 2020, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Quote from: BenDover on May 04, 2020, 04:40:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 02, 2020, 02:06:41 AM
Cambrils was brill great spot !

What type of accomodation in Cambrils would you reccommend for 2 adults and 4 kids? Had a look on the website there is this similar to an Al Fresco park type holiday, in that once you're inside the park you've access to all amenities?
Accommodation is apartments and villa type chalets kitchens in all . Once in all swimming pools are all covered in cost. There are restaurants and a bar on site. Decent enough food. Take away shop off licence all on site.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: snoopdog on May 04, 2020, 05:51:56 PM

What type of accomodation in Cambrils would you reccommend for 2 adults and 4 kids? Had a look on the website there is this similar to an Al Fresco park type holiday, in that once you're inside the park you've access to all amenities?
Accommodation is apartments and villa type chalets kitchens in all . Once in all swimming pools are all covered in cost. There are restaurants and a bar on site. Decent enough food. Take away shop off licence all on site.

I stayed at this place, slightly more south of Cambrills, https://www.latorredelsol.com/en/home

It was a mixture of accommodation chalets/static types and tents and mobile vans, was on the beach also, the train station was very close to go were you need to go, we had a car that trip so was able to get about, but I'd rather not take a car again unless I was in the States.

I cant remember why we didn't go to the main one in Cambrills but it looks great, this was good and the kids loved it, they still talk about it. those trips we had were the best of memories, expense but glad we went!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 04, 2020, 08:43:24 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on May 04, 2020, 05:51:56 PM

I stayed at this place, slightly more south of Cambrills, https://www.latorredelsol.com/en/home

It was a mixture of accommodation chalets/static types and tents and mobile vans, was on the beach also, the train station was very close to go were you need to go, we had a car that trip so was able to get about, but I'd rather not take a car again unless I was in the States.

I cant remember why we didn't go to the main one in Cambrills but it looks great, this was good and the kids loved it, they still talk about it. those trips we had were the best of memories, expense but glad we went!

We're lucky in that our schools take a week for the bank holiday at the end of May which makes all the Eurocamp/Alfresco holidays much cheaper than July/August.

The only issue we've had is it's been slightly colder in France and Italy just a bit below 20 which is grand but you'd like it a bit hotter which is why we booked Salou/Sanguli this time.

We go with 2 other couples and their kids and have to agree it's by far the best holiday you could have but "it's what it is" so waiting on confirmation for the same week next year all being well.

bennydorano

Our kids wanted a package deal holiday this year for a change, it's obviously all went tits up since but I know with them having grown up with the Keycamp / Eurocamp holiday set up I'm pretty sure they'd have realised how good those holidays actually were when stuck in a middling hotel with one jammed pool.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on May 04, 2020, 09:28:14 PM
Our kids wanted a package deal holiday this year for a change, it's obviously all went tits up since but I know with them having grown up with the Keycamp / Eurocamp holiday set up I'm pretty sure they'd have realised how good those holidays actually were when stuck in a middling hotel with one jammed pool.

Oh for sure! When they grow up though they think the package holidays are great till they get there!

The sites had everything even for older kids, if I put it my kids now , 19 and 17 I think they would choose a keycamp style holiday
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

O'Leary to bail out Boeing by buying a rake of  737 Max, no doubt at about half list price.
As his pilots are not too busy right now, lets hope he trains them in how to fly it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: armaghniac on December 03, 2020, 04:13:24 PM
O'Leary to bail out Boeing by buying a rake of  737 Max, no doubt at about half list price.
As his pilots are not too busy right now, lets hope he trains them in how to fly it.

He is buying to lease them.