Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Is it a paid for or dodgy box stream?
A few of the rebroadcasters are getting identified and their match stream cut off.

Delgany 2nds

Had EC game but can't locate Eden v Trillick ?

smort

Have it on here, no problems, paid for edition
Great first half considering the conditions

clarshack

Trillick and Edendork was a great game of championship football.

time ticking away

Quote from: clarshack on September 30, 2023, 07:07:33 PMTrillick and Edendork was a great game of championship football.
I though Edendork lost a crazy amount of ball by attacking through the centre of Trillicks defence. Would have expected them to have been smarter in attack
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Wee Roddy

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 29, 2023, 10:33:03 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 29, 2023, 06:18:14 PMCarrickmore have dispensed with Archie Beattie. I'm sure he feels very let down by the players but the writing was on the wall after the Loughmacrory defeat. I'd imagine our next manager will be from within the club
Who would be the candidates for the job?

ClubScene13

Hard one to stomach for Edendork. With errigal being in the other half of the draw and the absences of Matty Donnelly, Emmett McNabb and a few Dungannon men they will never get a better chance 

Aaron Boone

Dungannon into the semis. Good performance. 

NotedObserver

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 01, 2023, 05:40:40 PMDungannon into the semis. Good performance. 

Missed this one. Who performed well on both sides?

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: NotedObserver on October 01, 2023, 06:21:38 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 01, 2023, 05:40:40 PMDungannon into the semis. Good performance. 

Missed this one. Who performed well on both sides?
Paul Donaghy and Paddy Quinn stepped up second half with big scores. Donaghys goal was on another level. Sean Molloy good at centre back, two Jones excellent ball carriers. They will take serious stopping.

clarshack

Dungannon and Dromore was an excellent game with a lot of good hits put in by both sides. Paul Donaghy's goal was pure class.
In the 1st half when one of the Jones's I think it was, was going through on goal and was taken out should that not have been a black card and a penalty?

clarshack

square_ball

I see they got a 2 red cards once the game was gone. Were they straight reds? Possible suspension for the intermediate first round next year if they were straight red cards.

clarshack

Pomeroy in big trouble in their 1/4 Final against Owen Roes.

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on October 01, 2023, 07:52:46 PMI see they got a 2 red cards once the game was gone. Were they straight reds? Possible suspension for the intermediate first round next year if they were straight red cards.

Who got the reds?