Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 06, 2020, 03:54:00 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 06, 2020, 10:57:01 AM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 06, 2020, 01:42:54 AM
Quote from: clarshack on September 04, 2020, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 04, 2020, 09:01:00 PM
I know we all like to laugh about it but I think its bad form. Alot of the ones named have young kids, who will now have to endure slagging for years because of the barely legible ramblings of a madman. Completely unfounded ramblings too.

Totally agree. I know one of the men named and he doesn't deserve this and his young kids definitely won't deserve the future stick they'll get. Same guy has also helped raise a good bit of money for charity so to have his name dragged through the mud is very unfair on him. Another person named has had a family member killed in tragic circumstances, god only knows what the mental health of these people currently are.
Well then don't bring it upon yourself and cheat on your other half....? Deserve all the stick they get.

Did they though? Is there any proof? I find it hard to believe one man knew what was going on in every bedroom in ballinderry. Comes across to me as someone with an axe to grind with the club.
I don't know. But if they did.... then they bring it all on themselves and deserve all they get. Simple
And the innocent men having their names dragged through the mud and the grief and stick they and their children will get, what did they do to deserve it and bring it on themselves?

thebigfella

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 06, 2020, 03:54:00 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 06, 2020, 10:57:01 AM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 06, 2020, 01:42:54 AM
Quote from: clarshack on September 04, 2020, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 04, 2020, 09:01:00 PM
I know we all like to laugh about it but I think its bad form. Alot of the ones named have young kids, who will now have to endure slagging for years because of the barely legible ramblings of a madman. Completely unfounded ramblings too.

Totally agree. I know one of the men named and he doesn't deserve this and his young kids definitely won't deserve the future stick they'll get. Same guy has also helped raise a good bit of money for charity so to have his name dragged through the mud is very unfair on him. Another person named has had a family member killed in tragic circumstances, god only knows what the mental health of these people currently are.
Well then don't bring it upon yourself and cheat on your other half....? Deserve all the stick they get.

Did they though? Is there any proof? I find it hard to believe one man knew what was going on in every bedroom in ballinderry. Comes across to me as someone with an axe to grind with the club.
I don't know. But if they did.... then they bring it all on themselves and deserve all they get. Simple

Wise up

gallsman

Novak Djokovic just disqualified from the US Open after he smashed a ball in anger after losing his serve towards the end of his first set. Unfortunately for him it went right down a line judge's throat.

gallsman

Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2020, 09:31:15 PM
Quote from: gallsman on September 06, 2020, 09:26:29 PM
Novak Djokovic just disqualified from the US Open after he smashed a ball in anger after losing his serve towards the end of his first set. Unfortunately for him it went right down a line judge's throat.
Just saw the clip.  :D

I'm assuming from the smiley you enjoyed it just as much as I did. The arrogant twat has been begging for that for years.

Quote"She doesn't have to go to the hospital for this." -Djokovic trying to downplay the effects of hitting the lineswoman, saying she wasn't seriously injured.

"You're going to choose a default in this situation? My career, grand slam, center stage"

From @benrothenberg on Twitter. Novak basically appalled that the tournament organisers planned to enforce the rules against him.

thebigfella

Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2020, 09:31:15 PM
Quote from: gallsman on September 06, 2020, 09:26:29 PM
Just saw the clip.  :D

That line judge hasn't realised Qualifying for the olympics us diving team is closed

BennyCake

Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2020, 09:49:27 PM
Club game in Down has gone to penalties. Whoever is running the Down twitter page is updating the final score of the match with the goals scored in the penalties!

Morgan Fuels Down SFC
Extra fime, full time
Warrenpoint: 4-20(32)
Clonduff: 5-11(26)

Warrenpoint goal from penalty 07.Ryan Magee

I thought Warrenpoint had to drop out of the Down championship?

square_ball

Quote from: BennyCake on September 06, 2020, 10:13:07 PM
I thought Warrenpoint had to drop out of the Down championship?

That was Downpatrick

Rudi

The temperatures in Boulder Colorado these last 7 days have  highs of 39 Deg C, tomorrow temperatures are due to drop to a high of 1 Deg C with a large amount of snow.

armaghniac

Quote from: Rudi on September 07, 2020, 11:10:45 AM
The temperatures in Boulder Colorado these last 7 days have  highs of 39 Deg C, tomorrow temperatures are due to drop to a high of 1 Deg C with a large amount of snow.

Today max 33C, next two days total snow accumulations of 9 to 15 inches, then this day week back to 28C.  ???
That is definitely your continental climate.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

quit yo jibbajabba

The more important question is are you pro-gossip anti-gossip or is it all a big scam. Will you take the gossip vaccine when it comes?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 07, 2020, 01:58:31 PM
The more important question is are you pro-gossip anti-gossip or is it all a big scam. Will you take the gossip vaccine when it comes?

I won't be taking the gossip vaccine because this wastes an hour or two of my working day and you, or Bill Gates can't make me.

quit yo jibbajabba

You make a salient point. Hope the Popes reading this

brokencrossbar1