Dual All Ireland club winners

Started by imtommygunn, February 20, 2011, 11:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Alan Kerins could potentially win a hurling All Ireland club this year to go with his football one with Salthill.

Anyone know if anyone out there has both AI club medals? I'd imagine so but can't think of who.

shark

A few St.Finbarrs men. Jimmy Barry-Murphy, Donal O'Grady, etc.

Milltown Row2

Aye thought about that one myself. The Barrs were the team i thought of first
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

INDIANA

Pretty sure Denis Walsh is another.

crossfire

I don't think Denis walsh was a 'barrs man. :-\

Christy Ryan and John Allen have won both.

Have we any Cork posters on here .?

Gael85

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Walsh

Denis Walsh played hurling with St Catherines and football with Kildorrey.

RedandGreenSniper

I think Alan Kerins has an unreal record - something like he is the only player to play in an All-Ireland Club football and hurling final and also to play in an inter-county All-Ireland final at both codes too.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 20, 2011, 11:38:03 PM
I think Alan Kerins has an unreal record - something like he is the only player to play in an All-Ireland Club football and hurling final and also to play in an inter-county All-Ireland final at both codes too.

Nearly did the double in 2001 at intercounty level. If Clarinbridge win on Patrick's Day he will have have won a senior football All Ireland medal and All-Ireland club football and hurling medals.

With any luck he might return to the senior hurling panel and complete the full set in September. ;D