?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Targetman on January 28, 2018, 10:22:15 PM
Don't know much about Musonda, what's the story with him?

Potential to be a world beater. He's won everything you can win at youth level like so many of Chelsea's young players but they have had massive hopes for him for a few years - not easy for anyone to get in ahead of Pedro / Willian with Hazard being irreplaceable for them.

Main Street

It's a wrap, he's already a shoe-in for poty.
Charly and the Bhoys.

MoChara

Seems were on the look out for a new keeper too, Trevor Carson of Motherwell being touted hes 29 though so he is what he is, I'd like to see us looking for a younger player to develop with Doris taking over till Gordons back

themac_23

Quote from: MoChara on January 30, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Seems were on the look out for a new keeper too, Trevor Carson of Motherwell being touted hes 29 though so he is what he is, I'd like to see us looking for a younger player to develop with Doris taking over till Gordons back

Think young Hazzard is earmarked as the one for the future but is out on loan to get games for rest of the season. id like to see DDV get games and bring in a cover for him. id assume thats what Carson was going to be. Maybe even bring Boruc back for a few months fill a gap.

illdecide

Celtic just signed another young lad who played/plays with my GAA club, he's only 16 though but getting great reviews as a top keeper. I coached him for the last 3 years and TBH is a great kid with some potential, i actually played him mid field as he is fast strong and about 6'1" probably taller now as i haven't seen him in about 8 months and was a great outfield player...There would be great craic if Laim Hughes and young Hazzard are battling it out for the no1 spot in a few years time
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Will De Vries be the nr 1 until Gordon returns?
I don't see why he shouldn't have played more games, eg  the cup games.

Targetman

We're giving the wee Huns a right hammering tonight, keep piling it on in the second half!!

Main Street

The 2nd half was a lesser half.
The new lad got a decent run out, he's fleet of foot
and he's taken over big Victor's nr 67.

stew

Quote from: Main Street on January 30, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

He is a lot more than that, he plays the game the way Rodgers loves the game to be played, with class, style and imagination, this kid is going to thrive big style under Rodgers, he is going to need steel around him and Broony is starting to get up there.

If he stays healthy he will form a lethal partnership with Dembele and Griffiths and will have the comfort of knowing he has Ntcham and Brown in his corner doing the dirty work, I am loving this signing, I really am.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Main Street

Quote from: stew on January 31, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
Quote from: Main Street on January 30, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

He is a lot more than that, he plays the game the way Rodgers loves the game to be played, with class, style and imagination, this kid is going to thrive big style under Rodgers, he is going to need steel around him and Broony is starting to get up there.

If he stays healthy he will form a lethal partnership with Dembele and Griffiths and will have the comfort of knowing he has Ntcham and Brown in his corner doing the dirty work, I am loving this signing, I really am.
I am the master of the understatement, Stew.
Besides that, I don't have such a vivid crystal ball vision as you have.

This formation needs an enforcer Brown at the top of his game to keep it grounded.

illdecide

Think BR got the men in he wanted during the transfer window so that's a result, we played a lot better against the Jam Tarts so hopefully thats a sign of things to come the rest of the season...on a side note...read this tripe.

Hearts manager Craig Levein has urged more protection for players when they come up against Celtic's Scott Brown.

Midfielder Harry Cochrane suffered an injury to his collarbone after a challenge from the Celtic captain during Hearts' defeat on Tuesday.

Levein was asked if young players require more action from referees.

"Yes of course," he replied. "I think everybody should get a bit more protection from Scott Brown really. But we will see."

Brown has picked up nine yellow cards this season but was last sent off against Ross County in April - his only red card in three seasons.

Following the 32-year-old's challenge, Cochrane had to be replaced with Prince Buaben after 38 minutes of Hearts' 3-1 defeat.

And the 16-year-old will miss this weekend's Scottish Premiership meeting with St Johnstone as a result of his injury.

"I was annoyed about that," said Levein, who was midfielder Brown's manager with the Scotland international team.

"I watched it back and I think Scott had decided after the game at Tynecastle, when Harry bossed him, he wasn't going to let that happen.

"I've known Scott for a long time and he is aggressive in the way he plays."

Hearts are still assessing how long the Cochrane, who scored in Hearts' 4-0 win over Celtic in December, will be sidelined for.

"I don't know, but he'll certainly be out for the next two or three matches by the looks of things," Levein said.

StGallsGAA

What's the thoughts on the additions of Morgan and Hendry?  Do they improve the squad much? 

illdecide

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 01, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
What's the thoughts on the additions of Morgan and Hendry?  Do they improve the squad much?

I believe they have been bought for long term projects, potential is springing to mind. A bit of coaching and training with better players will hopefully fulfill that potential. Not a big risk TBH as they're proven Scottish footballers and can clearly cut it playing in Scotland, if they improve under BR for the better training and coaching and progress to the next level then it's worked out well...if not they're still decent Scottish players which didn't cost the club big money...Win win

ONARAGGATIP

Quote from: illdecide on February 01, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

I believe they have been bought for long term projects, potential is springing to mind. A bit of coaching and training with better players will hopefully fulfill that potential. Not a big risk TBH as they're proven Scottish footballers and can clearly cut it playing in Scotland, if they improve under BR for the better training and coaching and progress to the next level then it's worked out well...if not they're still decent Scottish players which didn't cost the club big money...Win win

do you think the signing of charley m will be the end of the road for McGregor?

StGallsGAA

Quote from: ONARAGGATIP on February 01, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 01, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

do you think the signing of charley m will be the end of the road for McGregor?

He's only.on.loan from.Chelsea