2019 Allianz Football League Division 3.

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 06, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the hop

did he play in 2002?? I thought he started in 2003 in the league

Tony

Training with the panel since 02 but yeah, competitive debut in 03.

Don Draper

Quote from: on the hop on February 01, 2019, 07:17:45 PM
did he play in 2002?? I thought he started in 2003 in the league
Correct, I don't think he even trained more than once in 2002. Called in to make up numbers from the U21s once.

He's going long enough, we don't need to make up an extra year.

High Fielder

Too many lads playing with fear. Puts pressure on the whole machine.

High Fielder

Bad day. A total mess. Words are hard to find. Some lads for all their work rate, lack bottle and any sort of quality. Big kick up the arse

on the hop

A bit like what is going on with the rugby team, today was a shocker for the team and management. Louth were no word beaters but they seemed far more mobile and clued in to what they were doing. We were shambles a lot of the time, with no shape to defense and no idea how to deal with their mass defense. The sending off further compounded matters as they used the spare man well. The three goals were shocking and really exposed us. If we had even a big of composure at the end we could have made them nervous, but some horrible options taken. I don't know what really you can say, it was that bad, we ended the game with our goal keeper chasing around their full back line trying to win back possession. At least he was trying

Junior Ex Laoistalk

I wouldn't worry too much about that performance. I think it was typical of Laois teams down through the years, win a game they're not expected to and the cockiness creeps in and inevitably they are caught in the next game. I really believe if we had lost to Down we would have picked up two points here today.
John Sugrue seems to be the type of guy who will use that performance to drive home a few things to these guys and I hope they learn from it. I believe they will and Sligo will suffer for it next week.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Laoiseabu

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on February 02, 2019, 06:59:20 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that performance. I think it was typical of Laois teams down through the years, win a game they're not expected to and the cockiness creeps in and inevitably they are caught in the next game. I really believe if we had lost to Down we would have picked up two points here today.
John Sugrue seems to be the type of guy who will use that performance to drive home a few things to these guys and I hope they learn from it. I believe they will and Sligo will suffer for it next week.
"John Sugrue seems to be the type of guy who will " my arse . He's the one that made the decision not to start O'Carroll Kingston and Begley. How can u win.

Don Draper

Ah lovely, we're turning on Sugrue already, what a shower of c***ts we are

Jd

Pay no heed to fools like that . ''Twas a bad day that's all I think you'll see that vast majority on here have full confidence in JS and his management team

O moore parklife

Quote from: Laoiseabu on February 02, 2019, 07:53:17 PM
"John Sugrue seems to be the type of guy who will " my arse . He's the one that made the decision not to start O'Carroll Kingston and Begley. How can u win.

You embody the worst in any "fan" f*ck off the bandwagon and go boil your head.

Best of luck to john and the team on the rest of the season great to see a couple of 100 travel up to croker for a leauge match.

on the hop

Does anybody know how bad Sean Byrnes injury is??

welcomehome

Just back from croke park,really dont no what to say..There was no one u could say played good,except maybe brody..Hopefully its just an off day,we certainly  got a wake up call today..I cannot understand why donie evan and begley dont start,i would love to know who in there right mind put this match in croke park.THE TEAMS CAME OUT TO AN EMPTY STADIUM...

Laoiseabu

Quote from: O moore parklife on February 02, 2019, 08:46:28 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on February 02, 2019, 07:53:17 PM

You embody the worst in any "fan" f*ck off the bandwagon and go boil your head.

Best of luck to john and the team on the rest of the season great to see a couple of 100 travel up to croker for a leauge match.
[/quote
It's the truth . You can't afford to be without your 3 best players on from the start

Laoiseabu

Quote from: Jd on February 02, 2019, 08:35:28 PM
Pay no heed to fools like that . ''Twas a bad day that's all I think you'll see that vast majority on here have full confidence in JS and his management team
I'm not a fool. It was his decision not to start our three best players. I'm stating my opinion . I know the truth hurts but someone has to point it out. We are fooling ourselves if we think Donie Evan and Colm shouldn't be starting . Those three  players were the reason we got a victory in Newry.