Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Well done to Trillick today, all the best in Ulster campaign. Clearly the better side. Errigal will be disappointed after a toothless display, they simply couldn't break Trillick down. R.Brennan was exceptional, took Peter Harte out of the game without resorting to foul play and put him on the back foot as he started many Trillick attacks.

Won't go down as a classic but Trillick won't care about that
Living the dream!!!

LeoMc

I see it is being reported by Darren Marshall (BBC politics) that everyone who paid for the Tyrone TV coverage is getting a refund because of the service issues. A lot of people saying their steam was buffering and it was very stop start.
I was at the game and it wasn't much better. Can I get my money back too?

Jim Bob

Quote from: LeoMc on October 13, 2019, 10:20:02 PM
I see it is being reported by Darren Marshall (BBC politics) that everyone who paid for the Tyrone TV coverage is getting a refund because of the service issues. A lot of people saying their steam was buffering and it was very stop start.
I was at the game and it wasn't much better. Can I get my money back too?

Where did you see that ?

redhandefender

Well done trillick. Could be a few more coming their way with that panel. Errigal were such a dissapointment. They dont seem to have a back bone for when it matters!

Goals_Will_Come

On behalf of Tyrone GAA, we apologise for the problems with the quality of the Live Streaming of today's Senior County Final. We will be refunding those patrons their subscriptions via Pay Pal.

We are currently investigating why the video was not delivered in the usual manner and high Quality but are certain that the local production and upload to the Content Delivery Network (CDN) was not the source of the issue.

We have provided patrons with access to a video replay of today's Live Stream. The existing ticket will provide those who purchased a ticket with access to the video,

An email will be issued to all those who encountered difficulties outlining the process and explaining the current position

Thanking all our Supporters for their Support

Tyrone GAA TV

Pearse Blue

Never seen more yapping about £8 in my life, holy ghost if yous were that interested you could've went to the game maybe?? Anyway, yous missed f*ck all, it was bad showing from overrated Errigal

Taylor

Disappointing game if truth be told.

EG should be bitterly disappointed waking up this morning given the performance they put in - they are better than this.

M Donnelly was excellent I thought.

A good run in Ulster is a must now for Trillick

redhandofgod

Petey Harte, big game = no show again  ::)

Taylor

tyrone08

Quote from: Taylor on October 14, 2019, 08:55:42 AM
Quote from: redhandofgod on October 14, 2019, 08:51:29 AM

Harsh. He was well marked

Its only harsh if it has only happened once or twice in the past. In reality it happens in almost every big game he plays in. Hes fantastic against good opposition but against the top teams he is always found wanting. 

What bugs me the most is that there doesn't seem to be any fight or aggression in him which is why he is always bullied in the big games. The semi final against Kerry springs to mind, constantly being fouled and pushed back but he just stood there and took it.

In reality if he was not related to MH he would be taken off in the big games or heaven forbid he may have even been dropped.

Its a depressing sight to see him being bullied in the big games while better players are taken off instead of him.

Hereiam

Well done Trillick they were more hungry for the ball and controlled the game for most parts and their county men stood up when needed. It was an awful game of football to watch and Errigal with 11 wides on a day with no wind what so ever tells its own story. I have to say I seen the team photos after the match and Trillick even looked a better organised outfit, Errigal lads had that many different tops on them it made the team photo a mess. Might not seem like much but to me it says a lot about the lack of detail that went into the run up to the big day, and it showed on the pitch.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: tyrone08 on October 14, 2019, 09:07:50 AM

Its only harsh if it has only happened once or twice in the past. In reality it happens in almost every big game he plays in. Hes fantastic against good opposition but against the top teams he is always found wanting. 

What bugs me the most is that there doesn't seem to be any fight or aggression in him which is why he is always bullied in the big games. The semi final against Kerry springs to mind, constantly being fouled and pushed back but he just stood there and took it.

In reality if he was not related to MH he would be taken off in the big games or heaven forbid he may have even been dropped.

Its a depressing sight to see him being bullied in the big games while better players are taken off instead of him.

Peter Harte hit 1-3 out of 2-4.  Only 2 forwards scored for EC. Very harsh to lay the blame at PH

tyrone08

Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 14, 2019, 09:57:15 AM
Quote from: tyrone08 on October 14, 2019, 09:07:50 AM

Peter Harte hit 1-3 out of 2-4.  Only 2 forwards scored for EC. Very harsh to lay the blame at PH

Wasn't blaming Peter for the loss. My comment was more of a general issue with him when it comes to big games. Although the penalty at the very end made it look like he had a big impact on the scoreboard. Cant believe they only score 3 points in an entire game of football.

RedHand88

Quote from: Pearse Blue on October 14, 2019, 08:28:18 AM
Never seen more yapping about £8 in my life, holy ghost if yous were that interested you could've went to the game maybe?? Anyway, yous missed f*ck all, it was bad showing from overrated Errigal

It's bringing up the "grab all association" mob. People seem to assume that
1) Everything GAA-related should be free or its against the ethos of the association.
2) Tyrone GAA deliberately mucked up the service after getting the £8 off people.

square_ball

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 14, 2019, 10:25:03 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on October 14, 2019, 08:28:18 AM

It's bringing up the "grab all association" mob. People seem to assume that
1) Everything GAA-related should be free or its against the ethos of the association.
2) Tyrone GAA deliberately mucked up the service after getting the £8 off people.

I had no issue paying the £8 yesterday or the £7 for the two finals last week. I would assume the majority are in the same boat. The fact that it didn't work was the issue. Therefore it's only right people were refunded. I don't think there's any wrong with expecting a refund in that situation.