Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Onthe40

Another good result for omagh yesterday. They seem to be keeping a low profile yet have moved into joint 2nd in Div. 1 I see (albeit ardoe-errigal play tonight). That was an impressive result yesterday and i believe they had 4 or 5 key men missing with co. men and a few others. Could they be potential dark horses? Their definetely a top 4 team at the moment...would they be in the shakeup later in the year? : ::)

Hotrocks

Heard O Neill was in fine form for Clann Na Geal over the weekend any truth? Did i hear someone say 1-6?

longball

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 29, 2009, 04:10:54 PM
Quote from: Hotrocks on June 29, 2009, 04:07:08 PM
Heard O Neill was in fine form for Clann Na Geal over the weekend any truth? Did i hear someone say 1-6?

Heard that Dooher and ONeill run the show just, never heard what they notched but supposably they where involved in everything.  They are some addition to CNG.  Could see CNG being a hard team to beat in the remaining games.  they had a couple of indifferent results without Oneill & Dooher but now that they are back should make them extra tough opposition. 

Out of remaining games it is rumoured that 4 of them will be starred! *******
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 29, 2009, 04:10:54 PM
Quote from: Hotrocks on June 29, 2009, 04:07:08 PM

Heard that Dooher and ONeill run the show just

It's no coincidence after a poor start to the league, Clann na nGael's fortunes have turned around with the reintroduction of SoN and Dooher. Too bad that it's them that Greencastle has the game in hand with :(
Testing Accessibility

ceol agus peil

Ardboe 0-7
Erigal 1-4

at half-time in tonights acl game in Ardboe. Erigal's goal was scored by Ronan McRory.
Sent from my iphone

Archie Mitchell

FT Ardboe 0-17 Errigal Ciaran 2-10

Rocky Mc Guigan

Gabriel_Hurl

tyrone86

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 29, 2009, 11:18:12 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 29, 2009, 09:56:26 PMFT Ardboe 0-17 Errigal Ciaran 2-10

The Rossa's are flying this year  ;D

Mickey Donnelly - Tyrone Minor manager for 2010 perhaps?

KIDDO 4

Ardboe were 2.7 to 0.7 behind 5 minutes into the second half , with their winning score coming from TommyMcGuigan  from a sideline ball with the last kick of a supberb contest , with  Enda McGinley not playing for Errigal.

orangeman

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on June 29, 2009, 11:29:08 PM
Ardboe were 2.7 to 0.7 behind 5 minutes into the second half , with their winning score coming from TommyMcGuigan  from a sideline ball with the last kick of a supberb contest , with  Enda McGinley not playing for Errigal.

A pulsating match tonight with Tommy Mc Guigan giving one of those displays that you can only dream about - scored 8 points and kicked the winner with the last kick from out on sideline to pip Errigal  who suffered defeat for the first time this year.

There was a massive crowd tonight to see the match and they were not disappointed.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 28, 2009, 09:14:30 PM
JFC:

Castlederg 0-08 Beragh 0-05
Newtownstewart 2-09 Owen Roes 0-05

What happened Norf? I would have picked Owen Roes to overcome Newtownstewart tonight. Though I did see big Finbar in the Gaelic Life saying that Owen Roes were definitely hot hot favourites and that they would just be turning up as a matter of courtesy more than anything. Bit of reverse psychology by the sounds of it.

I was away on hols TB, so did not see the game. However I hear we were worse than dire! To be honest despite what big Finbarr said I thought NTS were slight favourites. Based on our Cship record (Awful), the fact that NTS got to within a point of the Cship final last year, and that they have won the head to heads over the last 4 or 5 years. Very little to add to be honest.....  :(
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

loughshore lad

Quote from: tyrone86 on June 29, 2009, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 29, 2009, 11:18:12 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 29, 2009, 09:56:26 PMFT Ardboe 0-17 Errigal Ciaran 2-10

The Rossa's are flying this year  ;D

Mickey Donnelly - Tyrone Minor manager for 2010 perhaps?

Hopefully not  ;D  ;)

Quote from: orangeman on June 29, 2009, 11:59:43 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on June 29, 2009, 11:29:08 PM

A pulsating match tonight with Tommy Mc Guigan giving one of those displays that you can only dream about - scored 8 points and kicked the winner with the last kick from out on sideline to pip Errigal  who suffered defeat for the first time this year.

There was a massive crowd tonight to see the match and they were not disappointed.

As good a game as you will see anywhere all year.  Both teams going at it hell for leather and not a dirty stroke in the game.  Tommy gave an all round performance that was absolutely magnificent.

EC Unique

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 29, 2009, 09:56:26 PM
FT Ardboe 0-17 Errigal Ciaran 2-10

Disappointed at Errigal suffering their first defeat of the year but at least if you are going to get beat the league is where to do it. Enda would have been the difference in winning and loosing but all in all it was a great game played in a sporting fashion and a good advertisement for Tyrone football. We were also missing Pete Harte in the forwards, Ceagher(sp?) Tierney from MF and Damian Mc Dermott from FB. The younger lads on our team maybe needed this result to show them what defeat feels like and bring that into the Championship (when ever that will be :-\)