Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loughshore lad

Quote from: EC Unique on June 30, 2009, 09:44:23 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 29, 2009, 09:56:26 PM
FT Ardboe 0-17 Errigal Ciaran 2-10

Disappointed at Errigal suffering their first defeat of the year but at least if you are going to get beat the league is where to do it. Enda would have been the difference in winning and loosing but all in all it was a great game played in a sporting fashion and a good advertisement for Tyrone football. We were also missing Pete Harte in the forwards, Ceagher(sp?) Tierney from MF and Damian Mc Dermott from FB. The younger lads on our team maybe needed this result to show them what defeat feels like and bring that into the Championship (when ever that will be :-\)

Who was your no 12 last night?

Mr. Nakata

What way does that leave the league now, can anyone post up the table? Are Errigal still on top? I suppose there's more games to be played this week.

orangeman

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on June 30, 2009, 10:53:38 AM
What way does that leave the league now, can anyone post up the table? Are Errigal still on top? I suppose there's more games to be played this week.

two more rounds before the break for the holidays. Errigal still top.

Archie Mitchell

Final Whistle

With the relegation whirlpool sucking at the toes of many teams-how many points will keep a team safe???

*Heard the starred games agenda has been abandoned!!*

DCR

"EC Unique" conveniently overlooks the fact that ArdBo were without John McConville and Frank McGuigan. And Kyle Coney is not that very far off a return.   

rrhf

Man was telling me it could take 12 points to avoid the bottom 3. 

longball

U need 12 points to keep u safe once u hit the 12 point mark u can go on the sat nite rips again
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

orangeman

Quote from: rrhf on June 30, 2009, 02:08:24 PM
Man was telling me it could take 12 points to avoid the bottom 3. 

What way does the relegation / promotion system work this year ? Does the bottom team go down automatically ?

nothingbettertobeat

whats going on with dromore this weather they been the stand out teamtyrone football this past 3 or 4 seasons they have went off the boil somewhat this season can anyone identify or put a finger on whats going wrong?
they have 4 very talented county men does them been away one week back playing the next unsettle them?the start of the year they were blaming the manager hes now away 2 months and things are still as bad if nat worse.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

EC Unique

Quote from: loughshore lad on June 30, 2009, 09:58:19 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 30, 2009, 09:44:23 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 29, 2009, 09:56:26 PM
FT Ardboe 0-17 Errigal Ciaran 2-10

Disappointed at Errigal suffering their first defeat of the year but at least if you are going to get beat the league is where to do it. Enda would have been the difference in winning and loosing but all in all it was a great game played in a sporting fashion and a good advertisement for Tyrone football. We were also missing Pete Harte in the forwards, Ceagher(sp?) Tierney from MF and Damian Mc Dermott from FB. The younger lads on our team maybe needed this result to show them what defeat feels like and bring that into the Championship (when ever that will be :-\)

Who was your no 12 last night?

Think that was Ciaran Mc Ginley

Quote from: DCR on June 30, 2009, 01:22:26 PM
"EC Unique" conveniently overlooks the fact that ArdBo were without John McConville and Frank McGuigan. And Kyle Coney is not that very far off a return.   

Not at all DCR I am well aware that Ardboe were not full strengh. As always they will be a force to be reckoned with in the Championship and I can not understand why they have not already won it with the available talent. It would be some game if we met later in the Championship with full squad available to both teams.

longball

At the start of the year i tipped Ardboe for the championship people laughed  :'(
BUT Ardboe have won a championship once every decade so they have to do it this year or next. think this could be the year. Kyle Coney will be a good sub to have in the championship if he is on his way back.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Tyrone Dreamer

There has been 1 starred game so far. Surely 3 would be plenty? You'd think they could squeeze in 4 games with county men between now and end of season. There will be one more this Sunday leaving another 3.

How did Brian McGuigan play last night?

ceol agus peil

Ht
Clonoe 0-9
kildress 0-7
Referee is pat mc entee
Sent from my iphone

orangeman

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on June 30, 2009, 07:15:53 PM
There has been 1 starred game so far. Surely 3 would be plenty? You'd think they could squeeze in 4 games with county men between now and end of season. There will be one more this Sunday leaving another 3.

How did Brian McGuigan play last night?

Outstanding.