Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: topofthesoil on November 19, 2019, 11:54:00 AM
Going to have to tip Loughmacrory and Killeeshil this weekend.

Save your money though....word has it, the D2 Final Playoff game is going to be slightly embarrassing. Eglish are home and hosed shall we say. 

WT4E

Quote from: trailer on November 19, 2019, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: WT4E on November 18, 2019, 10:01:40 PM
Quote from: trailer on November 18, 2019, 05:08:42 PM
Quote from: WT4E on November 18, 2019, 04:56:57 PM
Quote from: trailer on November 18, 2019, 02:26:49 PM
Quote from: Round The House on November 18, 2019, 02:17:08 PM
Sad to see Cookstown going down. Definitely not good for Tyrone football.

Them and Kildress will meet again in 2020. Im surprised that its in Division 3

Good enough for both teams. Bundle of hateful w**kers in them clubs.

When you make a statement like that you really should have the balls to publish your own club name.

Windmill

Just as I suspected...... No balls. I'll let u carry on at being an expert on every subject this board has to offer.

As you post from your own anonymous account....
Ahhy unless you print your name, address and club you're not allowed to say anything about anyone.

My club is clearly stated in my profile and obvious from my posts. If I decide to take a cheap shot at another club other posters are welcome to question me. But if you want to call another club a bunch of hateful wankers then have the courage to tell me your club so I can benchmark where my club is at in relation to yours.

Round The House

Managerial merry go round be in full swing in the next few weeks id imagine?

sensethetone

Quote from: WT4E on November 19, 2019, 01:37:30 PM
Quote from: trailer on November 19, 2019, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: WT4E on November 18, 2019, 10:01:40 PM
Quote from: trailer on November 18, 2019, 05:08:42 PM
Quote from: WT4E on November 18, 2019, 04:56:57 PM
Quote from: trailer on November 18, 2019, 02:26:49 PM
Quote from: Round The House on November 18, 2019, 02:17:08 PM
Sad to see Cookstown going down. Definitely not good for Tyrone football.

Them and Kildress will meet again in 2020. Im surprised that its in Division 3

Good enough for both teams. Bundle of hateful w**kers in them clubs.

When you make a statement like that you really should have the balls to publish your own club name.

Windmill

Just as I suspected...... No balls. I'll let u carry on at being an expert on every subject this board has to offer.

As you post from your own anonymous account....
Ahhy unless you print your name, address and club you're not allowed to say anything about anyone.

My club is clearly stated in my profile and obvious from my posts. If I decide to take a cheap shot at another club other posters are welcome to question me. But if you want to call another club a bunch of hateful w**kers then have the courage to tell me your club so I can benchmark where my club is at in relation to yours.
Fair play WT.

PMG1

Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 19, 2019, 08:17:35 AM
Has the Fixtures committee outlined any possible dates for the U21 semi finals? It is obviously Galbally's ulster run which is holding it up (and rightly so) but surely they can give the other 3 teams a rough indication as to when the games could be played as the intermediate ulster final is fixed for the 30th Nov to my knowledge.  The first fixture took place on the 26th Jan this year and there is nothing to say it could be Jan 2020 before the competition is wrapped up.... something not right there

There is absolutely no reason the Dromore v Dungannon semi final at least couldn't have been played this weekend, at least one of the clubs would have got finished up for the season.

skeog

Donegal u 21 competition continuing unlike Tyrone.Glenties playing Saturday.So unfair on teams waiting on Galbally. 

PMG1

Dromore were put out of U21"s one year as we refused to play on the Wednesday in between winning Tyrone senior one Sunday and playing first round of Ulster on the next Sunday. Galbally has a fortnight in between but either way no reason Dromore and Dungannon couldn't have been played this weekend

Mikhailov

Very strange indeed. I read on Derry board that Magherafelt had to pull out of the U21's due to Ulster and according to my source this happened Slaughtneil for a few years as well. Can't understand how a competition started before the senior leagues started has not been finished long before now. Galbally should do the honourable thing and either pull out or put in a team to fulfil the fixture. They have a strong panel and arguably could win their semi final without their so called main men. Their reserves won the league as well so plenty of players available

Mikhailov

Does anyone have any idea how many Glenties players are still U21 and involved this Saturday in their Donegal championship game?

TimmyTrumpet

Owen roes to put Loughmacrory to the sword this weekend. the trumpet has spoken.

Wee Roddy

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 20, 2019, 05:30:28 PM
Very strange indeed. I read on Derry board that Magherafelt had to pull out of the U21's due to Ulster and according to my source this happened Slaughtneil for a few years as well. Can't understand how a competition started before the senior leagues started has not been finished long before now. Galbally should do the honourable thing and either pull out or put in a team to fulfil the fixture. They have a strong panel and arguably could win their semi final without their so called main men. Their reserves won the league as well so plenty of players available

To say they will win the U21s without their main players is ridiculous. They have invested a lot of time into their players and are entitled to ask for a competition to be held up when they represent Tyrone from Ulster. This is coming from a Carrickmore supporter and we sit waiting patiently on the min the semi final waiting to roll over with or without their main players.

redhandofgod

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 22, 2019, 09:18:02 AM

To say they will win the U21s without their main players is ridiculous. They have invested a lot of time into their players and are entitled to ask for a competition to be held up when they represent Tyrone from Ulster. This is coming from a Carrickmore supporter and we sit waiting patiently on the min the semi final waiting to roll over with or without their main players.

Spot on Roddy, why should Galbally be punished for their success!!

pressupking

Quote from: redhandofgod on November 22, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

Spot on Roddy, why should Galbally be punished for their success!!

Well Said Roddy. 

marty34

I see Ballyhale U21 are playing in championship today V James Stephens and their seniors have Leinster Club Final next week.

No messing about with the stick men.   Seems footballers are pre-madonnas!!!!

Mikhailov

Where did I say they would win the U21's without their main men - please point it out. I am not denying Galbally have invested a lot of time in their youth but surely every club does that as it their role to develop their underage. Every other county seems to push on with their competitions except Tyrone - it is a county board issue