Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: WT4E on November 17, 2019, 06:57:44 PM
Townies are junior. Well it hasn't been a bad year after all.

Did I hear they even wheeled out Mugsy for the day?

Excellent news, perhaps they can take time and reflect and bounce back a better club. All Ireland Junior will be the target now 😂
Living the dream!!!

Goals_Will_Come

He got 15 minutes. Clutching at straws at that stage.

omagh_gael

Excellent round up, Fionn. You can add Lough v Owen Roes to your fixtures, Sunday 24th @2.30pm. Venue not announced yet. Where is this likely to be played, Omagh/Killyclogher?

Gaafan2

Good to have you back Omagh Gael after last weeks humbling at the hands of Beragh ;D

omagh_gael

Quote from: gaafan2 on November 17, 2019, 09:37:41 PM
Good to have you back Omagh Gael after last weeks humbling at the hands of Beragh ;D

The path to greatness is never a smooth road ;)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: omagh_gael on November 17, 2019, 09:29:40 PM
Excellent round up, Fionn. You can add Lough v Owen Roes to your fixtures, Sunday 24th @2.30pm. Venue not announced yet. Where is this likely to be played, Omagh/Killyclogher?

Strabane another option.

::)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Mikhailov

Quote from: omagh_gael on November 17, 2019, 09:29:40 PM

Fionn did mention that fixture in his report

under the bar

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 16, 2019, 12:50:41 PM
Quote from: under the bar on November 15, 2019, 10:44:58 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on November 15, 2019, 09:04:18 PM
Stevie McDonnell taking over Clonoe for 2020.

Another outside manager.   Can't native Clonoe people manage anything beyond a good shite?

We've had an inside manager the past two, on the subject of shite, have u looked in the mirror 🖕

Ok, so yis just don't have the bottle then obviously!?     Stevie's Armagh didn't have it either! Thank feck we weren't relying on Clonoe men in 03/05/08!! ;D

GetOverTheBar

Like the use of biting back with regards to Loughmacrory in the review  ;)

topofthesoil

HalfBack7

As bad a Cookstown team as I've seen, Mugsy on with 15 to go but looked no where near up to the pace of it.
Two straight reds for them near the end, first one to far away to see or comment on but the second one was a real deliberate elbow from their CHB into the face of the Newtown man. 

GetOverTheBar

Has Jason Quinn been playing with Cookstown all year?

clarshack

Can't find any online match reports on the Cookstown game?, usually Team Talk would have one.
Thought Cookstown getting relegated to Junior would have made bigger news than it has? as i think the last time they played Junior was in 1978.

Round The House

Big set back for Cookstown to be relegated to Division 3 for 2020.

Was at the game yesterday. Fair play to Newtown they were the hungrier side and deserved their victory.

Them v Killeeshil next week a massive tie for both.

sam03/05

Cookstown decline suits a lot of people - but not good for Tyrone  football to have big population like this in junior.
Any Tyrone team that was successful in recent years always had one or two players supplied by them, including a few All Ireland winners and captains at minor / u21 level
This has stopped in recent years so not great for Tyrone football overall.