Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twenty one yard free

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 15, 2019, 08:54:25 AM
Quote from: Peter john on November 14, 2019, 10:59:46 PM
Hearing Paul Duke and Francie Muldoon in at Arboe,before someone jumps in about P Duke u20 manager,horse Devlin was in there while involved with Tyrone seniors

Interesting - never heard of a Francie Muldoon but there is a Fabian Muldoon from neighbours Ballinderry. Is it him? Comes with a good reputation and has managed Ballinderry seniors a few times.

There's no chance a Paul Devlin getting Ardboe job, Ardboe senior players wouldn't put up with him and from what I heard the players chased Horse and his wee ginger friend

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: redzone on November 15, 2019, 09:16:54 PM
Did niall oneill step down, thought he done a great job last year with them.

I'd imagine even the Clonoe support couldn't listen to him. Never seen worse!! The man can't handle himself.
Living the dream!!!

redzone

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2019, 09:25:00 PM

I'd imagine even the Clonoe support couldn't listen to him. Never seen worse!! The man can't handle himself.

Didn't know that, must be a thing up there as o hagan is a massive mouth piece too

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: redzone on November 15, 2019, 09:48:37 PM

Didn't know that, must be a thing up there as o hagan is a massive mouth piece too

Didn't know O'Neill is a menace? If you've seen Clonoe play under his management it's hard to miss. I'm sure the referee's of Tyrone will be delighted. I couldn't imagine Stevie McDonnell looking anyone like that about him.
Living the dream!!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2019, 10:08:14 PM

Didn't know O'Neill is a menace? If you've seen Clonoe play under his management it's hard to miss. I'm sure the referee's of Tyrone will be delighted. I couldn't imagine Stevie McDonnell looking anyone like that about him.

Have to agree with that !!!

under the bar

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on November 15, 2019, 09:04:18 PM
Stevie McDonnell taking over Clonoe for 2020.

Another outside manager.   Can't native Clonoe people manage anything beyond a good shite?

redzone

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 15, 2019, 10:12:43 PM

Have to agree with that !!!
Seen them this year but I was over at the far side.
I've seen mcdonnell being mouthy too with Armagh u21s against Tyrone one night. But he wasn't long managing that time.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: under the bar on November 15, 2019, 10:44:58 PM

Another outside manager.   Can't native Clonoe people manage anything beyond a good shite?

We've had an inside manager the past two, on the subject of shite, have u looked in the mirror 🖕

trailer

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 16, 2019, 12:50:41 PM
Quote from: under the bar on November 15, 2019, 10:44:58 PM

We've had an inside manager the past two, on the subject of shite, have u looked in the mirror 🖕

What's McDonnell's management background? Has he managed any sides in Armagh?

the prodigy

Quote from: redzone
quote author=Tyrone Gaa link=topic=12.msg1939690#msg1939690 date=1573853100]

[/quote]

Menace? Catch yourself on! Niall is well respected in clonoe as a player and as manager as well. Hes passionate and loses his temper sometimes what's the problem?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: the prodigy on November 17, 2019, 09:31:34 AM

Menace? Catch yourself on! Niall is well respected in clonoe as a player and as manager as well. Hes passionate and loses his temper sometimes what's the problem?
[/quote]

Sorry to upset you Niall, but you lose your temper all the time. Ignorance cannot be substituted as passion!! An absolute disgrace, clonoe people stand back and laugh. Clown
Living the dream!!!

the prodigy

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 17, 2019, 11:14:15 AM
Quote from: the prodigy on November 17, 2019, 09:31:34 AM

Sorry to upset you Niall, but you lose your temper all the time. Ignorance cannot be substituted as passion!! An absolute disgrace, clonoe people stand back and laugh. Clown
[/quote]
😂😂 your a sensitive little soul arent you? What club are you from?

Tyrone Gaa

Dungannon hurling lose on penalties!! Tyrone clubs are the English of penalty shootouts!! Rather depressing  :-[

Dungannon played exceptional
Living the dream!!!

SkillfulBill

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 17, 2019, 03:08:13 PM
Dungannon hurling lose on penalties!! Tyrone clubs are the English of penalty shootouts!! Rather depressing  :-[

Dungannon played exceptional

No way to decide an Ulster Final..Hard luck to Dungannon.

WT4E

Townies are junior. Well it hasn't been a bad year after all.

Did I hear they even wheeled out Mugsy for the day?