Nokia Phone For The Other Half

Started by galwayman, October 30, 2007, 08:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Lads/lassies, I'm looking for a recommendation on a Nokia phone for the girlfriend's birthday at the weekend.
I wouldn't be too up to date on the various models that are available and which ones would be a good choice etc.

Can anyone recommend a particular model? Cheers

Tyrone lady

got nice wee pink one recently, its a 7373, great wee phone. Im sure she would like it

Orior

Quote from: Tyrone lady on October 30, 2007, 08:42:43 AM
got nice wee pink one recently, its a 7373, great wee phone. Im sure she would like it

Please refrain from making any lewd remarks regarding the above. I know she's asking for it... no no... I mean... she didnt think before opening her mouth... no no...I mean... ah I give up.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: Orior on October 30, 2007, 09:29:48 AM

Please refrain from making any lewd remarks regarding the above. I know she's asking for it... no no... I mean... she didnt think before opening her mouth... no no...I mean... ah I give up.

for feck sake Orior control yourself :D

The women seem to be going for those new Samsung's (Well thats what the wife asked for and my sis has one also)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Rois

Do NOT get her the 7373 - I got it last December and had to get it replaced (though that may have been because it was just after it came out).  The battery is crap.  The upside is that it is pink.  Camera on it isn't up to most recent standards either. 

Tell ya what, I'll sell you mine.

Tyrone lady

The battery isnt the best on it but thats the case with lot of phones these days, too much crap on them i think but anyway it been good for me so far, no complaints with it whatsoever

parttimeexile

My contract is nearly up and have to get a new phone myself. Have a sony w810i. Battery has got back. Can anyone recomend any phones? Does anyone know what the samsung phones are like?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: parttimeexile on October 30, 2007, 02:15:17 PM
My contract is nearly up and have to get a new phone myself. Have a sony w810i. Battery has got back. Can anyone recomend any phones? Does anyone know what the samsung phones are like?

I had a Samsung once it was a awful heap of shite,Wouldn't buy anything other than a Nokia or Sony Ericsson now..My last two phones have been Sony's and i find them excellent
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lfdown2

jaysus lad do the thing right and get her an iphone!!