Drive for five!!!

Started by DUBSFORSAM1, September 02, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUBSFORSAM1

I guess the guys can have a week celebrating before getting started on winning the famous 5 in-a-row...Hopefully Dermo will be back to take part!!

Syferus

Farrandeelin

They'll be preparing tonight, what are you thinking having a week off?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Baile Brigín 2

Cant see anyone stopping them, but thankfully connolly wont be involved.

mrdeeds

It's not going to stop at 5. And the elephant in the room will be ignored.

Maiden1

Dublin probably even money to any team in Ireland if the other team were given an 8 point start. It's hard to see where serious challenge going to come from.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

From the Bunker

Hopefully they do it.

Mayo created a mirage that there a small margin between Dublin and the chasing bunch the last couple of years.
Today gave us a more real view of it.

Aaron Boone

Their minor team was average the year. Meath & Kildare cubs aren't afraid of Dublin.

armaghniac

The weight of money is behind the boys in blue.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

ballinaman

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 02, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
Their minor team was average the year. Meath & Kildare cubs aren't afraid of Dublin.
I doubt Gavin will enter the minor team next year

Itchy

With super 8s almost impossible to catch dubs on the hop, not that any team is close enoigh to them to do that.

thejuice

With John Maughan taking the reigns in Offaly I can see Séamus Derby coming out of retirement.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

armaghniac

Quote from: Itchy on September 02, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
With super 8s almost impossible to catch dubs on the hop, not that any team is close enoigh to them to do that.

It might be easier if they hadn't two games at home.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

galwayman

Seeing Dermo mentioned there - it's gas the number of people that said to me earlier in the year "ah the Dubs need Connolly" if they're to win 4 in a row.
The answer then - as it will be to anyone mentioning 5 in a row now - is of course they don't need him FFS.