Derry
Fermanagh
Longford
Offaly
Sligo
Westmeath
Wexford

armaghniac

Armagh were decent, but they did well mainly because Sligo were poor. The Armagh attack struggled at times when Sligo were grouped in defence and against a well organised defence they might not score enough. Armagh has a recent recrord of nice socres when the opposition have given up or are in disarray, but an inability to penetrate a blanket defence. Westmeath will be  tougher, we didn't have Jamie or James Morgan for most of the game in the summer, but Stefan Campbell and Oisin O'Neill got useful scores that day, and they won't this week.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shamrock Shore

I am so looking forward to our trip to Armagh Sunday week.

Top of the table clash  ;D

Parents are staying in the City Hotel - is that the best place for the grandest of celebratory dinners apres match or is there a better place nearby?

Nothing fancy schmansy - just a grand lock of spuds/chips and a daycent bullock on the plate.

LooseCannon

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 01, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Parents are staying in the City Hotel - is that the best place for the grandest of celebratory dinners apres match or is there a better place nearby?

Nothing fancy schmansy - just a grand lock of spuds/chips and a daycent bullock on the plate.

But the meat from a heifer is nicer!

Throw ball

Probably best to stick to hotel. There are better and probably cheaper places elsewhere in the city but the hotel is handy and food decent enough. Besides you southerners are well used to high prices!

twohands!!!

Quote1. Patrick Dunican (Shamrocks)
2. David Brady (Edenderry)
3. Paul McConway (Tullamore)
4. Sean Pender (Edenderry)
5. David Dempsey (Ballycommon)
6. Peter Cunningham (Bracknagh)
7. Niall Darby (Rhode)
8. Conor McNamee (Rhode)
9. Craig Dunne (Gracefield)
10. Jordan Hayes (Edenderry)
11. Michael Brazil (Tullamore)
12. Shane Nally (Ferbane)
13. Cian Johnson (Ferbane)
14. Anton Sullivan (Rhode)
15. Nigel Dunne (Shamrocks)

16. Barry Rohan (Shannonbridge)
17. Joseph O'Connor (St. Rynagh's)
18. Bobby O'Dea (Durrow)
19. Bernard Allen (Tubber)
20. Shane Tierney (Daingean)
21. Sean Doyle (Edenderry)
22. John Moloney (Tullamore)
23. Aaron Hensey (Tullamore)
24. James Lalor (Raheen)
25. Jack Egan (Ferbane)
26. Conor Carroll (Raheen)

lurganblue

Quote from: Throw ball on February 01, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Probably best to stick to hotel. There are better and probably cheaper places elsewhere in the city but the hotel is handy and food decent enough. Besides you southerners are well used to high prices!

Fryer Tucks isnt too far away

oakleaflad

You're confident for this weekend then. Maybe rightly so

magpie seanie

Huge game for us at home against Wexford. Hoping a decent home crowd turns out and this will help our young lads put last week behind them and get the result. I think we should start one or two more experienced players and blend in the younger lads as the game develops. Hope Ross, Kyle Cawley, Cian B start (and obviously would love to see my clubmate Peter Laffey involved, he's definitely worth a shot and has waited long enough for it)......we need to get a good, stable first half to let these lads grow in confidence. Wexford had a couple of lads sent off last week.....are they suspended or were they double yellows? Tough start for them with long trips to Enniskillen and Sligo off the bat.

stew

Quote from: oakleaflad on February 02, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

You're confident for this weekend then. Maybe rightly so

Tell them to take the time to go to the Port Mor in Blackwatertown, similar price but twice the feed, best eating house in the area and less than ten minutes from the hotel.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: lurganblue on February 02, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

Friar Tucks is not too far away either!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

lurganblue

Quote from: stew on February 02, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on February 02, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

Friar Tucks is not too far away either!

:-[ you can tell i frequent it quite a bit

illdecide

I can confirm this is true...Friar
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armaghniac

You can get a load of white gloopy stuff on top of your burger.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

I thought Friar Tucks was in Newry?

twohands!!!

Westmeath's Colin Kelly has named his 15 to start against Armagh this Sunday at 2pm in TEG Cusack Park.

1 Eoin Carberry
2 Mark McCallon
3 Killian Daly
4 Boidu Sayeh
5 Noel Mulligan
6 Sam Duncan
7 James Dolan
8 Alan Stone
9 Denis Corroon
10 Kieran Martin
11 John Heslin
12 Ger Egan