Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 05, 2019, 04:23:12 PM
Back to Thursday night lads. Probably for the best  ;D
Didn't want to be in the Champions League anyway...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

QuoteIf MUFC finish 6th and Watford win the FA Cup, Utd will have to go through three rounds of EL qualifying just to get to the group stages of the competition. First game would be on July 25 - the day that Utd are due to play Spurs in Shanghai

Is there anyone out there who doesn't want this to happen

From the Bunker

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 05, 2019, 04:22:22 PM
"Gaaboard tried to contact OTB for a response but he was unavailable for comment"

;D ;D ;D

Still researching how to b*llsh1t those 8 pubs in Liverpool!  ::)

Farrandeelin

"Gaaboard tried to contact OTB for a response but he was unavailable for comment"

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: laoislad on May 05, 2019, 04:25:11 PM
Didn't want to be in the Champions League anyway...

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 05, 2019, 04:36:19 PM

;D ;D ;D

Still researching how to b*llsh1t those 8 pubs in Liverpool!  ::)

And they say Utd fans are obsessed with Liverpool.  :D f**k it. What a shitty end to a shitty season that only had a couple of good months in the middle. As for transfers, sell 9 or 10 or more in the summer and rebuild.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Ironically OGS gets to hang out with Cardiff City on the last day of the season - the last Club he was a failure with in the Premiership!

Milltown Row2

It's great that the Liverpool ones who are never on this thread (and backed by others  ;D ) are actually never off the thread! I suppose 30 years of failure, getting knocked off your perch will do that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Helix.

Utterly embarrassing today. Too much to ask for to beat Huddersfield and keep a clean sheet. Completely out of any confidence levels and a lot not fit to wear the shirt. A rush to the door to get out of this mess for some of the players.
OGS needs to be ruthless in the summer doesn't matter with inexperience Stevie Wonder could tell you who to get rid of!  ???

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 05, 2019, 11:21:40 PM
It's great that the Liverpool ones who are never on this thread (and backed by others  ;D ) are actually never off the thread! I suppose 30 years of failure, getting knocked off your perch will do that

Ye have been knocked off ye're perch 6 years now! How time flies!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 05, 2019, 11:36:41 PM

Not by Liverpool though, if it gets to losing after  gaining 97 points and still losing out, when the likes of Leicester won with 70 points!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: Helix. on May 05, 2019, 11:32:46 PM
Utterly embarrassing today. Too much to ask for to beat Huddersfield and keep a clean sheet. Completely out of any confidence levels and a lot not fit to wear the shirt. A rush to the door to get out of this mess for some of the players.
OGS needs to be ruthless in the summer doesn't matter with inexperience Stevie Wonder could tell you who to get rid of!  ???

Keep - Mata, McTominay, Lindelof, Shaw, Herrara.
Keep as squad players - Rashford, Lingard, Fred, Romero.

The rest - out.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 05, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

Not by Liverpool though, if it gets to losing after  gaining 97 points and still losing out, when the likes of Leicester won with 70 points!

Ye have been knocked off by your neighbours - Who Fergie said would never happen in his lifetime!

Cunny Funt

It’s great that the Liverpool ones who are never on this thread (and backed by others  ;D ) are actually never off the thread! I suppose 30 years of failure, getting knocked off your perch will do that

The perch quote I believe was about League titles won which was Liverpool 18 to Man United's 7. And that probably was Fergusons biggest challenge.

Will be no massive clear out in one summer, this isn't football management on play station lads. Plus the players shown the door this summer must be replaced with a certain quality that can improve the team and deliver some badly needed leadership.

Helix.

Quote from: BennyCake on May 05, 2019, 11:53:09 PM
Quote from: Helix. on May 05, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

Keep - Mata, McTominay, Lindelof, Shaw, Herrara.
Keep as squad players - Rashford, Lingard, Fred, Romero.

The rest - out.

I'd hope de gea would get back to the levels he was at last year. Doesn't justify what he's looking for at the moment. Mind you I would give Romero a chance last game of the season. Obviously it goes without saying others stealing a wage.
I agree it's not football manager mode. Getting an experienced director of football with a decent background would be as much a signing in itself.

Over the Bar

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 05, 2019, 11:58:14 PM

Ye have been knocked off by your neighbours - Who Fergie said would never happen in his lifetime!

Nope. United are still the most successful club in England.  By the time City get to 20 titles SAF will likely be long gone.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 05, 2019, 11:58:14 PM

City? Ffs sake lad wake up.