The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Probably secures a Top 4 finish that result, long way to go yet though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

5 Star performance from the champs.. that's going to be a tough one to listen to, 30 years of gloating!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Liverpool are an absolute treat to watch these days

Over the Bar

Give out the trophy now. Enjoy the next 18 months you Scouse shite-dogs. Hopefully you won't win back-to-back and will be remembered like Blackburn and Leicester!

laoislad

Oh look,another gobshite who thinks football only started in 1992 when all they did was change the name of the competition.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Aaron Boone

It's actually amazing how good Liverpool are.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on December 29, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
Oh look,another gobshite who thinks football only started in 1992 when all they did was change the name of the competition.

Where you born before 92?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 29, 2018, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 29, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Where you born before 92?

Laois?
That's just, like your opinion man.

Gabriel_Hurl

A couple of lads taking it very hard today  :'(

stiffler

Joke result , Liverpool 2 soft pens and arsenal denied a clear pen.

Should have finished 3-2.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

JoG2

Quote from: stiffler on December 29, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Erm, that's still the same result  ;D

RedHand88

Yessssss let the hate flow through you....

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 29, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Yessssss let the hate flow through you....

;D ;D

TabClear

Unreal December. I have to say I was worried when Gomez got injured but The results kept coming. No doubt there was some luck along the way with a couple of penalty calls but none that were result changing. Never would have predicted some of the rival team results.

Performance yesterday was great but City will be a different beast especially going forward. As far as I am concerned, All this talk of the gap to city is irrelevant until after we play them. They have most of the big teams at home in the second half of the season as well. I would still be worried about an injury to Salah or VVD and what that could mean. All that being said it's a great position to be in and hopefully Klopp keeps them grounded!

Milltown Row2

Do yourselves a favour and back Liverpool at 12/5 at City ! I've picked up 40 quid today on backing the favourites in Utd, City and Chelsea. City will be caught on the break by Liverpool 0-2