Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 14, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
Quote from: laoislad on December 14, 2018, 07:27:48 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 14, 2018, 01:31:44 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on December 13, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

https://goo.gl/images/Kq93ns

Klopp is following in Brendan Rodgers footsteps it seems.  When BR got his choppers whitened it turned out it was because he was shagging one of the sluts in LFC reception.  By the looks of Klopp he must be tag-teaming the whole office!  ;D ;D

Jeez lad football rivalry aside...this is just not funny. What was going on your head when you thought of this, never mind clicking the post button? Honest question, did you really think this is funny?
Even from a banter point of view Over the Bar is just weird.
Constantly going on about Liverpool the City and it's people about things not even connected to football like crime and unemployment.
You'll have eegits on now saying Liverpool fans are always on the Man U thread and we can give it but not take it, but none of us carrying on like that.
It's a strange strange obsession he has, I wonder was he dumped by a young one(or fella) from Liverpool or something. Or maybe he is actually just a weirdo who really takes all this seriously and actually hates the whole City of Liverpool simply because he picked Man United as a team to support when he was a kid.

No need to circle the wagons!  ;D Simply pointing out that a second LFC manager in succession has gone for the utterly ridiculous tan / teeth-whitening look which for a man in his 40's would suggest he's either gay or trying to impress the ladies.  If the latter then he may well be up to the same in-house antics as BR before him!   

Of course United hold a considerably higher moral artitude on such matters given Tommy Doc was sacked for cheating on his wife with someone connected to the club

You're a clampit. Ryan Giggs anyone ;D

Anyway they are all football clubs and businesses so I dunno where morals comes into it and whether you thought that when you were whatever age you started supporting them at. Very strange.

They don't necessarily have good cover in defense though Minder although I suppose as good as anyone given the number of injuries.

Geoff Tipps

Klopp is following in Brendan Rodgers footsteps it seems.  When BR got his choppers whitened it turned out it was because he was shagging one of the sluts in LFC reception.  By the looks of Klopp he must be tag-teaming the whole office!  ;D ;D

Jeez lad football rivalry aside...this is just not funny. What was going on your head when you thought of this, never mind clicking the post button? Honest question, did you really think this is funny?
Constantly going on about Liverpool the City and it's people about things not even connected to football like crime and unemployment.
You'll have eegits on now saying Liverpool fans are always on the Man U thread and we can give it but not take it, but none of us carrying on like that.
It's a strange strange obsession he has, I wonder was he dumped by a young one(or fella) from Liverpool or something. Or maybe he is actually just a weirdo who really takes all this seriously and actually hates the whole City of Liverpool simply because he picked Man United as a team to support when he was a kid.

No need to circle the wagons!  ;D Simply pointing out that a second LFC manager in succession has gone for the utterly ridiculous tan / teeth-whitening look which for a man in his 40's would suggest he's either gay or trying to impress the ladies.  If the latter then he may well be up to the same in-house antics as BR before him!   

Of course United hold a considerably higher moral artitude on such matters given Tommy Doc was sacked for cheating on his wife with someone connected to the club

Like the time they sacked Ryan Giggs for cheating on his wife with someone connected to his brother??

north_antrim_hound

If he brings home a trophy he can could sleep with Ricky Tomilson for all I care. His teeth and social activities are his business. Tommy Docherty should have never been sacked, he's been married to the girl ever since.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Boycey

I don't think he was sacked for having the affair more that he put her husband, the club physio, in charge of the reserve team so he could shack up with her when your man was away  ;D Brilliant plan in fairness.

Over the Bar

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 14, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Like the time they sacked Ryan Giggs for cheating on his wife with someone connected to his brother??
Players/people will always have affairs ffs.  Neither the brother or his missues were employed at United tho unlike whats been going on at thon Anfield knocking-shop! 

trueblue1234

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 14, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

You're a clampit. Ryan Giggs anyone ;D

Anyway they are all football clubs and businesses so I dunno where morals comes into it and whether you thought that when you were whatever age you started supporting them at. Very strange.

They don't necessarily have good cover in defense though Minder although I suppose as good as anyone given the number of injuries.

I'd leave him be. He's having a hard time recently. Liverpool challenging and United lying 16 points behind. Tough times.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Gabriel_Hurl

Desperate times with regards to the backline .............. desperate measures required

Send for.................

Steven Caulker

gawa316

Armamike

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 14, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
Desperate times with regards to the backline .............. desperate measures required

Send for.................

Steven Caulker

Thought you were gonna say Moreno there. Had me worried.
That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

Speaking of Caulker I miss The Stallion....he would have been some value these days  ;D

Minder

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 15, 2018, 12:10:35 PM
Speaking of Caulker I miss The Stallion....he would have been some value these days  ;D

Oh I'm sure he hasn't gone too far
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 14, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Very connected. In other words, his brother's wife.

Boycey

Funny how the commentators kept says City were only going on top temporarily. They are really desperate for Liverpool to win it..

J70

Quote from: Boycey on December 15, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
Funny how the commentators kept says City were only going on top temporarily. They are really desperate for Liverpool to win it..

Really?

Last week they were saying Liverpool were going top temporarily, pending City's still-to-be-played game.

Not sure how the mere statement or acknowledgement of facts implies bias.

imtommygunn

According to some it did last week which i'm guessing is the point of the comment ;D