The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: angermanagement on June 05, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
Keita will add a bit of nastiness to the midfield next season.

Checked his stats for the season - nine yellows and two reds in 40 games. That's less an edge more extreme recklessness.

passedit

Quote from: Boycey on June 05, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
Quote from: Armamike on June 05, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 05, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
Ramos is a tr**p, no moreso than countless players in a GAA team, friends and foe. Hell I've taken men out myself and thought little of it. The thing that irritated me most about it was that he could have been knobbled back. It's not the fair aybwqy of doing things but f**k it the biggest club prize
In the game was up for grabs and it should have happened. Plenty of opportunities in the box during a corner etc. Set the runner up and do a screen a la basketball and shoulder him in the face. Too bloody nice.

Anyway it's all done but I have to laugh at the obsessive behaviour of some in here. It works both ways to the United thread as well.

Liverpool don't have anybody with the mentality to take out the opposition.  You'd expect in any side there's a centre back or a midfielder fit to do a bit of enforcing when needed but Liverpool have ball players and thats it.  Henderson as captain is a good lad, but not an ounce of wickedness in him.

With Ramos, the retaliation should have been got in first.

Jordan should have unleashed this on him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7UCUTpHN4 that would have shown him...

bc1 on your point its not really Ramos you want to knobble more Ronaldo or on the night in question Bale?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qQ17UnJk_Y

I don't care if it's a Champions League or Junior B final, if you watch the same thug take out two of your teammates and do nothing you're not much of a teammate.
Don't Panic

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

Insane Bolt

Are there any 'hard men' left in football? Honestly can't think of any.

Syferus

Quote from: Insane Bolt on June 05, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Sergio Ramos.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Syferus on June 05, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Sergio Ramos.

No he's not.  Dirty maybe but not hard.

JoG2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on June 05, 2018, 08:19:10 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 05, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Sergio Ramos.

No he's not.  Dirty maybe but not hard.

Agreed, the polar opposite of a hard lick. Hard men don't go to ground like big girls blouses every turnabout.

manfromdelmonte

trileacman

I'm tired of the abuse directed at Ramos. Dirty, yes but if he was playing with us then we'd make all the excuses of the day for him like we did with Suarez.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

TabClear

Quote from: trileacman on June 05, 2018, 09:44:06 PM
I'm tired of the abuse directed at Ramos. Dirty, yes but if he was playing with us then we'd make all the excuses of the day for him like we did with Suarez.

+1

He's a hateful bollox but a damn successful one and any team in the world would treat him as a legend if he played  for them.

JoG2

Quote from: TabClear on June 06, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
Quote from: trileacman on June 05, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

+1

He's a hateful bollox but a damn successful one and any team in the world would treat him as a legend if he played  for them.

Modern day professional soccer in a nutshell: Ramos = legend

Boycey

I'm pretty sure Ramos would have been a legend in any era.. A player that home fans love and opposition fans love to hate.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Boycey on June 06, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
I'm pretty sure Ramos would have been a legend in any era.. A player that home fans love and opposition fans love to hate.

Really? I have a problem with so called tough guys who roll around like children when they get a bit back. Ramos is far from a legend. He's a sneak and a coward.

And that's before the CL final. The outrage over that game is pathetic.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 06, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
Quote from: Boycey on June 06, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

Really? I have a problem with so called tough guys who roll around like children when they get a bit back. Ramos is far from a legend. He's a sneak and a coward.

And that's before the CL final. The outrage over that game is pathetic.

Strange, I didn't hear you give off about Suarez
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea