The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on January 13, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 12, 2018, 10:25:01 PM
James Pearce is plying down the Keita talk
The real question is will Man United fans get as upset over Keita as they did about VVD.

Don't be forgetting our blue friends now. They may feel a little bitter if you leave them out

StGallsGAA

Only 4 teams have spent over £1bn on players in the Premier League era. Only one of those 4 teams has consistently failed to win it.  Guess who??  ;D

foxcommander

Quote from: heganboy on January 12, 2018, 11:43:33 PM
love all the keegan perms in that

Top notch. Will never go out of style. Not like those eejit hipster do's.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

gawa316

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 13, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 11, 2018, 07:59:53 PM
Anyone know anything of Matty Virtue? Seen him play for u-23s etc.

Anyone watch any Liverpool u-23 matches and know anything of Matty? Cheers.

You a Nott's County fan?

Only ever get to see the highlights of reserve games and don't recall seeing him to often but that means nothing...no need to thank me for the analysis

laoislad

Keita playing for Leipzig tonight (and just scored actually) so I would persume that rules out him coming to Liverpool this weekend as was rumoured...

In other news I see Klopp has admitted he turned down the Man United job but couldn't say no to Liverpool when they came calling...
http://the42.ie/3796277
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 13, 2018, 06:08:22 PM
Only 4 teams have spent over £1bn on players in the Premier League era. Only one of those 4 teams has consistently failed to win it.  Guess who??  ;D

I don't know. Could it be the same team that have won Europe's most prestigious club competition more times than the other 3 combined?!

under the bar

Quote from: laoislad on January 13, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
Keita playing for Leipzig tonight (and just scored actually) so I would persume that rules out him coming to Liverpool this weekend as was rumoured...

In other news I see Klopp has admitted he turned down the Man United job but couldn't say no to Liverpool when they came calling...

Presumably he needs to justify why he was on the dole so long with fantasist stories of job opportunities?  ..... Just like 99% of Liverpool fans! ;)

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: under the bar on January 13, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 13, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

Presumably he needs to justify why he was on the dole so long with fantasist stories of job opportunities?  ..... Just like 99% of Liverpool fans! ;)

That was funny in your head wasn't it!!?

Gabriel_Hurl

99% of Liverpool fans are on the dole?  ???

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: gawa316 on January 13, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 13, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 11, 2018, 07:59:53 PM
Anyone know anything of Matty Virtue? Seen him play for u-23s etc.

Anyone watch any Liverpool u-23 matches and know anything of Matty? Cheers.

You a Nott's County fan?

Only ever get to see the highlights of reserve games and don't recall seeing him to often but that means nothing...no need to thank me for the analysis

I am. Thanks for the reply.

under the bar

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 13, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
99% of Liverpool fans are on the dole?  ???

Obviously not.   A significant amount are on the DLA, in prison or masquerading as 'community workers'.

Asal Mor

I assume most of you have seen this lad from Cork with his catchy new song for the terraces. Sorry if it was posted already.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/football/watch-salah-oh-mane-mane-sang-soccer-public-loved-381184

gawa316

Looks like LL was right all along

TabClear

Reports VVD struggling with a tight hamstring and unlikely to be risked today.