The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Didn't  think that bait would've got any bites

laoislad

Still buzzing after yesterday.
Was up in the early hours with a teething child so watched to whole game again.
Great shift put in by the whole team.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

supersub

blewuporstuffed

Overall its been a really good start from Klopp, hopefully they can build on the Chelsea game, with putting a run of wins together.
Jose's behaviour after the game was pathetic.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

deiseach

Tommo received a tug on the leash from Jeff Stelling after the game, so eager was he to remind Paul 'Merse' Merson how he had observed before the game that Liverpool were the ideal opponents to have in Chelsea's current plight. The thing is, 'Merse' was right, and he was even more right when Liverpool conceded early.

Yet here we are.

gawa316

How some of these fellas get jobs as analysts ill never know.

Very impressed with Liverpool at the wkd. Did I see 60% possession? Doubt that's happened since they played Barca.

AZOffaly

It certainly is. I hope the hspoehe every week. Doug or no Doug.

gawa316

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 02, 2015, 03:23:01 PM
It certainly is. I hope the hspoehe every week. Doug or no Doug.

What you on about??😉

Don't try to post off an iPhone whilst, holding a baby, trying to make breakfast for 2 others and inhale coffee all at the same time!!

Boycey

Quote from: deiseach on November 02, 2015, 09:18:29 AM
Tommo received a tug on the leash from Jeff Stelling after the game, so eager was he to remind Paul 'Merse' Merson how he had observed before the game that Liverpool were the ideal opponents to have in Chelsea's current plight. The thing is, 'Merse' was right, and he was even more right when Liverpool conceded early.

Yet here we are.

Just a small point, 'Merse' has never been right about anything, ever!!!

laoislad

Quote from: Boycey on November 02, 2015, 04:34:22 PM

Yet here we are.

He said Palace United would be a draw....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on November 02, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

Yet here we are.

Pedant

muppet

Quote from: Boycey on November 02, 2015, 04:38:53 PM
Quote from: laoislad on November 02, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

Yet here we are.

Pedant

Jermaine?
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

Yet here we are.

Stopped clock etc

AZOffaly

What will we do with Daniel Sturridge lads? I feel sorry for him, but he's a mess. He's pencilled in for a return against Man City after the international break, but is anybody confident he'll play even 3 games in a row? It's ridiculous. I think they'll have to get rid of him in the summer, but would anyone pay decent money for him, knowing how fragile he is?

GJL

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 03, 2015, 10:30:54 AM
What will we do with Daniel Sturridge lads? I feel sorry for him, but he's a mess. He's pencilled in for a return against Man City after the international break, but is anybody confident he'll play even 3 games in a row? It's ridiculous. I think they'll have to get rid of him in the summer, but would anyone pay decent money for him, knowing how fragile he is?

No chance. Liverpool either have to hope he gets fit or take a very bad price for him. Is he on a big wage? If so then no club would want him.