The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
Quote from: TabClear on March 16, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Great draw for United. City play them the weekend in between so expect a second string team for that game
Fcuk United who cares.  More importantly Liverpool have Everton away in the middle of the two legs which isn't ideal.

Its your obsession "United fans won't want either team winning!" your post earlier
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Quote from: Avondhu star on March 16, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 16, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Man City it is

FFS did we have to get the favorites
Liverpool record against City is quite good so they are certainly in with a shout

I think we're behind 8-4 on Aggregate this year? :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 16, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on March 16, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 16, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Man City it is

FFS did we have to get the favorites
Liverpool record against City is quite good so they are certainly in with a shout

I think we're behind 8-4 on Aggregate this year? :)

Well Liverpool will certainly give it a lash, they will attack and try and out score them from the start, they wont park the bus at City's ground and then try and take them at home, as thats way too risky (as Utd found out) so expect a 8 goal thriler over the 2 legs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: TabClear on March 16, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
Great draw for United. City play them the weekend in between so expect a second string team for that game
Fcuk United who cares.  More importantly Liverpool have Everton away in the middle of the two legs which isn't ideal.

2nd place still up for grabs in the league as far as I am concerned. Think Utd have City/Chelsea and Arsenal still to play while Liverpool only have Chelsea from the top 6. Cue a Liverpool collapse against Watfoed, Burnley et al and drop into 5th.....

United just played Chelsea two weeks ago.

north_antrim_hound

Is it fair to say Man City would have liked to avoid Liverpool just as much
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

GJL

Quote from: J70 on March 16, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

2nd place still up for grabs in the league as far as I am concerned. Think Utd have City/Chelsea and Arsenal still to play while Liverpool only have Chelsea from the top 6. Cue a Liverpool collapse against Watfoed, Burnley et al and drop into 5th.....

United just played Chelsea two weeks ago.

And beat them... ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

I think everyone wanted either Roma or Sevilla

laoislad

Does it really matter who finishes 2nd? Finishing in the top 4 is all the matters imo. Who finishes 2nd 3rd or 4th is irrelevant imo.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Does it really matter who finishes 2nd? Finishing in the top 4 is all the matters imo. Who finishes 2nd 3rd or 4th is irrelevant imo.

Unless its above Utd and you wet your pants  ;)

Dire Ear

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 16, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

I think everyone wanted either Roma or Sevilla
I was thinking those 2 , Barca and Real;  hadn't really thought about the other 2!

Avondhu star

If anyone has a spare ticket for the away game give Jamie Carragher a bell.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Captain Obvious

Certainly wouldn't rule Liverpool out, they have European cup tradition against a side that are trying to live up to their favourites tag that alone brings its own pressures. Bayern Munich,Barcelona will stroll into the semi final while Juventus v Real Madrid could go either way.

Denn Forever

Quote from: Avondhu star on March 16, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

If tv3 are showing it, a full liverpool, pundit line up.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 16, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on March 16, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

If tv3 are showing it, a full liverpool, pundit line up.
impartiality guaranteed

I'm hoping City do a Forest on it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Can you repeat that in English?