Hurling Championship 2017

Started by seafoid, May 19, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Jaysus
What's your problem with Galway
In fairness to Galway they gave Kilkenny some hidings when they where in their pomp
Just not in a final
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Kilkevan

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 02, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Jaysus
In fairness to Galway they gave Kilkenny some hidings when they where in their pomp
Just not in a final

No problem with Galway, just a problem with shitheads from Galway who write crap about how Galway are going to take Waterford to the cleaners.

I'll even let you into a little secret, I want Galway to win tomorrow, it's just there's a certain dickhead on here who spouts w**k all the time...

seafoid

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 06:55:46 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:51:11 PM
I presume Eddie Keher will be monitoring tomorrow's final for lapses in manliness in case anyone might get sent off. It is such an insult to a player and his feng shui if he gets sent off. It is such an insult to Avonmore as well. Jaysus. 

Kilkenny now are like the old joke

-Canice,  we are taking you off
-But Brian we only have 2 other forwards on the field
- Come off anyway.

I'm gonna hazard a guess you haven't seen your county win an All Ireland... and you're talking about jokes? Stop, I'm pissing myself!
I was there in 1980. Kilkenny were shite in 1980 as well.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 06:58:06 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:53:49 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 06:49:54 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:43:20 PM
Kilkenny are great in moderation. A period of mediocrity is just what they need. It's lovely watching the passes go astray. The Germans have a word for it. Scheissefreude.

The other thing is that Cody won't win any all Irelands in the past

Would you schtop.

If you're going to try and make yourself look bright by using foreign words at least use the right ones; the word is schadenfreude. Scheissefreude is what Galway's sporting history is.

And if you want to go with the future, I'll bet you any money you like that Kilkenny double their total of All Irelands as of tonight before Galway double theirs.
Dude, German allows you to make up your own words.
Kilkenny wouldn't be up.to the Schaden level yet. They don't have the intinsity.  They are stuck on Scheisse.

Dont go all Bomber on me now.

I 'll take you up on the bet.

2:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZrpIgutwY

Name your price (or will we go with what your mother charges?)
KK have to win 30 or so and don't have a team.
Galway need 4
You must be the CFO of AIB

seafoid

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 07:16:23 PM
Jaysus
Just not in a final

No problem with Galway, just a problem with shitheads from Galway who write crap about how Galway are going to take Waterford to the cleaners.

I'll even let you into a little secret, I want Galway to win tomorrow, it's just there's a certain d**khead on here who spouts w**k all the time...
Self praise is no praise

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 06:55:46 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:51:11 PM
I presume Eddie Keher will be monitoring tomorrow's final for lapses in manliness in case anyone might get sent off. It is such an insult to a player and his feng shui if he gets sent off. It is such an insult to Avonmore as well. Jaysus. 

Kilkenny now are like the old joke

-Canice,  we are taking you off
-But Brian we only have 2 other forwards on the field
- Come off anyway.

I'm gonna hazard a guess you haven't seen your county win an All Ireland... and you're talking about jokes? Stop, I'm pissing myself!
I was there in 1980. Kilkenny were shite in 1980 as well.

You were yeah  ::)

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 07:26:35 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 07:16:23 PM
Jaysus
Just not in a final

I'll even let you into a little secret, I want Galway to win tomorrow, it's just there's a certain d**khead on here who spouts w**k all the time...
Self praise is no praise

Again... 2:22

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 07:25:49 PM
Kilkenny are great in moderation. A period of mediocrity is just what they need. It's lovely watching the passes go astray. The Germans have a word for it. Scheissefreude.

Would you schtop.

If you're going to try and make yourself look bright by using foreign words at least use the right ones; the word is schadenfreude. Scheissefreude is what Galway's sporting history is.

And if you want to go with the future, I'll bet you any money you like that Kilkenny double their total of All Irelands as of tonight before Galway double theirs.
Kilkenny wouldn't be up.to the Schaden level yet. They don't have the intinsity.  They are stuck on Scheisse.

Galway need 4

36... ooh that stings doesn't it dickhead?

Galway don't have a team, they're in 1B for fucks sake. They're in the final tomorrow by virtue of Cork only slowly coming back and Tipp malfunctioning. They're shite and if they win tomorrow they'll still be shite. Just in an All Ireland in the shitest year for hurling since God knows when... All the big teams this year were guff.

And what the f**k is a CFO? Or does English let you make up words as well?

The saddest/funniest thing is you should be loving tonight for your own team and getting excited ahead of tomorrow; instead you're spouting crap about hammering Waterford out the gate and exposing your obsession with Kilkenny yet again... hating Kilkenny more than you love your own county is sad, really sad.

seafoid

Jaysus
Just not in a final

Kilkevan is unlike sliotars with the Kilkenny forwards. He is easy to rise.

seafoid

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

Would you schtop.

Galway need 4

36... ooh that stings doesn't it d**khead?

Galway don't have a team, they're in 1B for f**ks sake. They're in the final tomorrow by virtue of Cork only slowly coming back and Tipp malfunctioning. They're shite and if they win tomorrow they'll still be shite. Just in an All Ireland in the shitest year for hurling since God knows when... All the big teams this year were guff.

The saddest/funniest thing is you should be loving tonight for your own team and getting excited ahead of tomorrow; instead you're spouting crap about hammering Waterford out the gate and exposing your obsession with Kilkenny yet again... hating Kilkenny more than you love your own county is sad, really sad.
It doesn't sting.
Kilkenny don't have any football all Irelands and they have better systems. But when Kilkenny are shite they can go very low. 1989 was a vintage year.

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 07:37:50 PM
Jaysus
Just not in a final

Kilkevan is unlike sliotars with the Kilkenny forwards. He is easy to rise.

Lol... you're the one who instead of enjoying the build up to his team being in an All Ireland tomorrow is fixating on his hatred for Kilkenny... inferiority complex much...

What a waste of space... I bet your Dad wishes the condom hadn't burst.

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

Would you schtop.

Galway need 4

36... ooh that stings doesn't it d**khead?

Galway don't have a team, they're in 1B for f**ks sake. They're in the final tomorrow by virtue of Cork only slowly coming back and Tipp malfunctioning. They're shite and if they win tomorrow they'll still be shite. Just in an All Ireland in the shitest year for hurling since God knows when... All the big teams this year were guff.

It doesn't sting.
Kilkenny don't have any football all Irelands and they have better systems. But when Kilkenny are shite they can go very low. 1989 was a vintage year.

Oh no, not that one please... please not the no All Irelands in the paralympic version of association football one...

Would ya ever give it a rest and enjoy the build up... or am I right that you're more a Kilkenny hater than a Galway lover?

seafoid

Try and stay coherent a mhac
Projecting isn't working for you

seafoid

As recently as 2016

And as for TJ Reid's suggestion that Kilkenny might need a sweeper come summer?
"I must have a chat with TJ to see what he has in his mind there for that," smiles Cody. "He's a shrewd tactician I'd say alright."

It's easy to be a shrewd tactician when you have outstanding players

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 08:06:52 PM
As recently as 2016

And as for TJ Reid's suggestion that Kilkenny might need a sweeper come summer?
"I must have a chat with TJ to see what he has in his mind there for that," smiles Cody. "He's a shrewd tactician I'd say alright."

It's easy to be a shrewd tactician when you have outstanding players

Is Brian Cody your Daddy? Did he leave you when you were a baby? Did you try to reconcile with him but he told you he wasn't interested in fathering a zoon?