Hurling Championship 2017

Started by seafoid, May 19, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

punt kick

Got my tickets today - can't wait should be a cracker - think Galway will shade it.

johnneycool

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 30, 2017, 06:25:56 PM
Remember what Tipp did to the Waterford sweeper? That might work as a surprise tactic as well, because Galway have the same sort of big mobile forwards that Tipp had. Basically they looked for de Burca, and hit towering high balls right on top of him. The Sweeper then became a target for Callinan and McGrath to come in and attack from behind, and the other forwards swept in for breaks.

That might lead to a few goalscoring opportunities.

One of the reasons Darragh Fives was a good sweeper in the semi-final was his ability in the air especially when Cork started bombing in high balls, albeit their forwards aren't as good as Tipps nor Galways in the air.

Antrim Coaster

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2017, 01:49:29 PM
Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on August 30, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on August 30, 2017, 12:37:40 PM
Demand is fairly savage for tickets.
Its absolutely unreal.  Thankfully I have one BUT sure I'm trying to bring the young buck and the chances of getting 2 together are fairly slim!!

Its usually ok up here if ya want a ticket most years,  but I'm getting knockbacks everywhere! I'm looking a pair and at the minute its not looking good!! I'll head down anyways, as most years you noticed them being off loaded around Quinns
[/quote

Milltown,where's the best spot to try to get lads who might be offloading tickets.Going to travel down and take my chances.First year without a ticket in years.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Antrim Coaster on August 31, 2017, 09:53:31 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2017, 01:49:29 PM
Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on August 30, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on August 30, 2017, 12:37:40 PM
Demand is fairly savage for tickets.
Its absolutely unreal.  Thankfully I have one BUT sure I'm trying to bring the young buck and the chances of getting 2 together are fairly slim!!

Its usually ok up here if ya want a ticket most years,  but I'm getting knockbacks everywhere! I'm looking a pair and at the minute its not looking good!! I'll head down anyways, as most years you noticed them being off loaded around Quinns
[/quote

Milltown,where's the best spot to try to get lads who might be offloading tickets.Going to travel down and take my chances.First year without a ticket in years.

Yeah nothing yet myself, seems to be a real squeeze on the tickets outside of the finalists this year due to the pairings... I've always seen ones outside Quinn's getting sorted for spares, That's were I'll be, heading down on Sat for me so might head over to Kilmacud for the sevens and see if any available... Still hopeful of getting something sorted though before I go
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Antrim Coaster

If you manage to pick up any spare in Kilmacud that you might not be using,would you give us a shout.I'll try to PM you when the power comes back on in work.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Antrim Coaster on August 31, 2017, 10:56:40 AM
If you manage to pick up any spare in Kilmacud that you might not be using,would you give us a shout.I'll try to PM you when the power comes back on in work.

Will do
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

punt kick

Managed to get 4 only two together but can't complain.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: punt kick on August 31, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

That's great, can you post one more time on getting tickets please?

Antrim Coaster

theskull1

On the look out for 2 tickets myself ... so anyone looking to offload give me a shout
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

punt kick

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2017, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 31, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

That's great, can you post one more time on getting tickets please?

Was offered another tonight but premium level not for me.  8)

An Fhairche Abu

Well for ye lucky lads with a surplus of tickets going PM this Galway man who'll be more than happy to take any one of them off your hands as I'm still hunting for a ticket.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on August 31, 2017, 10:36:06 PM
Well for ye lucky lads with a surplus of tickets going PM this Galway man who'll be more than happy to take any one of them off your hands as I'm still hunting for a ticket.

Sure kunt pick has hundreds of them  ;D he's bound to sort you out

thejuice

Looking for 1 or preferably 2 tickets for Sunday. Will pay face value.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Antrim Coaster

Trying to source 1 or 2 tickets for Sunday as well.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.