All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Shrewdness

In fairness, i find Seafoid's posts to be great entertainment. That deep lying bitterness towards the Rossies that cannot be suppressed, once he touches a keyboard is providing some great one liners..

seafoid

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 20, 2015, 07:52:19 PM
In fairness, i find Seafoid's posts to be great entertainment. That deep lying bitterness towards the Rossies that cannot be suppressed, once he touches a keyboard is providing some great one liners..
Where were you last week after the laois match ? We missed you.
Rossies are great fun.

larryin89

1.)   Matthew Flanagan - Balla
2.)   Michael Hall - Breaffy
3.)   David Kenny - Aghamore
4.)   James Stretton - Claremorris
5.)   Patrick Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels
6.)   Stephen Coen - Hollymount/Carramore
7.)   Sean Regan - Ballina Stephenites
8.)   Diarmuid O'Connor - Ballintubber
9.)   Val Roughneen - Balla
10.) T.J. Byrne - Kiltimagh
11.) Adam Gallagher - Mayo Gaels (Capt.)
12.) Darren McHale - Knockmore
13.) Cian Burke - Ballymun Kickhams
14.) Conor Loftus - Crossmolina Deel Rovers
15.) James Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels

16.) Sean Shaughnessy - Ballinrobe
17.) Kevin Lynch - Mayo Gaels
18.) Eddie Doran - Achill
19.) Matthew Ruane - Breaffy
20.) Michael Plunkett - Ballintubber
21.) Brian Reape - Bohola Moy Davitts
22.) Eoghan Lavin - Kiltimagh
23.) Darragh Ruane - Bohola Moy Davitts
24.) Steven Conroy - The Neale

Manager - Niall Heffernan
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Shrewdness

Seafoid, i posted a few days after the Laois game about the alleged verbal abuse of some of the Ros players...Didn't realise my activity on this board was being monitored.

giveballaghback

Matthew Ruane should be starting, he was one of the best Mayo players against Ros in the hastings. dont know about Sean Regan as a halfback.

seafoid

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 20, 2015, 10:26:04 PM
Seafoid, i posted a few days after the Laois game about the alleged verbal abuse of some of the Ros players...Didn't realise my activity on this board was being monitored.
I just noticed less verbiage. If ye lose this weekend will normal chatter levels be maintained? And is 5 /4 a good price for Ros to get promoted?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 20, 2015, 07:52:19 PM

He likes to pick on targets that he perceives to have no comeback. That is why he always picks on the Kildare lads. I called him out on this a while back with the Cavan boys as well.

I prefer to banter with the Nordie lads. It is more craic when both sides have a decent comeback.

moysider

Quote from: larryin89 on March 20, 2015, 09:43:08 PM
1.)   Matthew Flanagan - Balla
2.)   Michael Hall - Breaffy
3.)   David Kenny - Aghamore
4.)   James Stretton - Claremorris
5.)   Patrick Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels
6.)   Stephen Coen - Hollymount/Carramore
7.)   Sean Regan - Ballina Stephenites
8.)   Diarmuid O'Connor - Ballintubber
9.)   Val Roughneen - Balla
10.) T.J. Byrne - Kiltimagh
11.) Adam Gallagher - Mayo Gaels (Capt.)
12.) Darren McHale - Knockmore
13.) Cian Burke - Ballymun Kickhams
14.) Conor Loftus - Crossmolina Deel Rovers
15.) James Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels

16.) Sean Shaughnessy - Ballinrobe
17.) Kevin Lynch - Mayo Gaels
18.) Eddie Doran - Achill
19.) Matthew Ruane - Breaffy
20.) Michael Plunkett - Ballintubber
21.) Brian Reape - Bohola Moy Davitts
22.) Eoghan Lavin - Kiltimagh
23.) Darragh Ruane - Bohola Moy Davitts
24.) Steven Conroy - The Neale

Manager - Niall Heffernan

One change. We didn t get the hang of the extra defender at all the last day until the second half. Obviously continuing down this road in case we beat Galway and have to batten down the hatches against the Rossie hoards. Shudders :'( :'(

Shrewdness

Don't be giving me that Moysider. Force of habit and tradition will ensure that many Mayo and Galway people really view today's match as the actual Connacht Final.

Blowitupref

Galway under 21 football team to play Mayo

1 Tadhg O'Malley (Leitir Mór), 2 Eoghan Kerin (Anach Cuain), 3 Jack Wyndam (An Cheathrú Rua), 4 Kieran Molloy (Corafinne), 5 Johnny Heaney (Cill Ainín), 6 Adrian Nolan (Cill Fhir Iarainn), 7 Liam Silke (Corafinne), 8 Michael Day (Áth Cinn), 9 Dylan Corbett (Ath Cinn), 10 Enda Tierney (Uachtar Ard), 11 Damien Comer (Anach Cuain), 12 Colin Brady (Corafinne), 13 Micheal Daly (An Creagán/Magh Locha), 14 Gary Kelly (Baile Liam) agus 15 Eamon Brannigan (Naomh Micheál)
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

maigheo

Mayo in trouble here .Down 0.04 to 1.04 and D.O connor black carded

maigheo

Ht mayo 0.05 Galway 1.06.Mayo have been unable to contain Daimien Comer and  have it all to do to turn this around.

maigheo

Not getting any  better for Mayo .down.07 to 1.09 10 min gone in 2ind half