All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Hope neither of us die of shock :o but I agree with Seànie's comment.
I remember us playing the Rhus on St P's day in 2010 and a grand crowd turned up.
Maybe the CC has enough €s ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AZOffaly

Rossfan

AZOffaly

magpie seanie

Quote from: Rossfan on March 12, 2015, 03:46:57 PM
Hope neither of us die of shock :o but I agree with Seànie's comment.
I remember us playing the Rhus on St P's day in 2010 and a grand crowd turned up.
Maybe the CC has enough €s ::)

Yeah - they're normally very adept at maximising revenue.

I'm just thinking the Rossie lads might want a pint to drown their sorrows on St Patricks Day after the game.  ;D

twohands!!!

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 12, 2015, 02:18:17 PM
I see the Ros/Sligo game is down for next Wednesday. Would the clowns not have been better to fix that game for the previous day, seeing as most people would be off work on St Patrick's day? I'd say the players would prefer that too. pure stupidity.

Glad to hear the Leitrim U21 player's injury was not serious and he is recovering.

There's a serious chunk of the U21 games down for next Wednesday - even aside from the March 17th factor, the scheduling doesn't look the most sensible overall with Connacht, Munster, and Leinster all having their semi-finals next Wednesday , while Ulster will only be having their quarter-finals.

Busiest night of U21 football action of the year by far with 10 games on that night.

Syferus

The last thing I'd want to be doing at 7:30pm on Paddy's Night is freezing my tits off in Kiltoom.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Syferus on March 12, 2015, 08:38:06 PM
The last thing I'd want to be doing at 7:30pm on Pady's Night is freezing my tits off in Kiltoom.

Next Wednesday is the 18th so I'd imagine if you turned up on Paddy's night it might be a tad quiet in Kiltoom given there'll hardly be any team training on Paddy's night.

Rossfan

The game would likely be in the Hyde at 4 if it was on St P day.
I didn't know you had becomea girleen Syf.

larryin89

Quote from: Rossfan on March 12, 2015, 09:21:31 PM
The game would likely be in the Hyde at 4 if it was on St P day.
I didn't know you had becomea girleen Syf.

Nah, he's just a fatty.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

mjg

U21 pp
Dub 7\4
Ross 3\1
Kerry 9\1
Mayo 10\1
Galway16\1
Kerry serious value

Syferus

Only because they have a chancey game against Cork (they should win). Galway and Mayo are only so low because they have two chancey games to get the AISF.

Canalman

Quote from: mjg on March 13, 2015, 07:11:35 AM
U21 pp
Dub 7\4
Ross 3\1
Kerry 9\1
Mayo 10\1
Galway16\1
Kerry serious value

But, but, but I thought from this thread that Roscommon didn't have a snowball's chance this year. These odds can't be right.

Agree that Kerry will imo have a serious say in this year's championship. Kildare can't be written off either.

Rossfan

Syf running down Kerry can only have one outcome if 2014 is anything to go by. :-\

everymanaman

Tyrone would need to be doing something considering the vast amount of money that has been invested this year