Keegan, Vaughan, Boyle,

A.OShea, S.OShea,

McLoughlin, Higgins, Dillon,
OConnor, Freeman, Moran

rosnarun

is that your team or Horans? . Higgins CHF :o
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Mayo4Sam

Happy enough with that team. Good to see Hennelly kept there, i think hes a better keeper
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Geoff Tipps

Syferus

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2013, 02:29:41 PM
Bollocks. Went through Emmet's posts and they are nearly always spot on. And ye know, the hoor doesn't boast about it. He seems a decent, knowledgeable chap. He is now off the list.

The list.
Joe Brolly 2013
Martin McHugh 2008
Pat Spillane 2003
Colm O'Rourke 2003
Paddy Russell 1995
Winston Churchill 1922

Sure didn't Winsto himself want to give Dev ye lads if we joined the Allies in WW2?

ballinaman

Quote from: rosnarun on August 22, 2013, 02:39:42 PM
is that your team or Horans? . Higgins CHF :o
Actual team. Same that started V Dongeal. Happy with that. Hope big Joe has his feet up, could be doing a bit of running with Higgins zipping around...

SkillfulBill

ONeill

Shoving Connie Around The Room

Re: Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th
« Reply #1362 on: Today at 02:29:41 PM »QuoteBollocks. Went through Emmet's posts and they are nearly always spot on. And ye know, the hoor doesn't boast about it. He seems a decent, knowledgeable chap. He is now off the list.

The list.
Joe Brolly 2013
Martin McHugh 2008
Pat Spillane 2003
Colm O'Rourke 2003
Paddy Russell 1995
Winston Churchill 1922

O'Neill I think retrospective vidoe analysis i.e. All Ireland Gold 1995 Final a few weeks ago would suggest that Paddy Russell deserves a postumus pardon. Dubs were the better side and Russell wasn't that bad barring the obvious. Churchills was more a swipe at Fermanagh. Thatcher on the other hand should be on everones list.

rrhf

Quote from: ballinaman on August 22, 2013, 02:30:28 PM
Team
        Hennelly,

Cunniffe, Cafferkey, Barrett,
Keegan, Vaughan, Boyle,

A.OShea, S.OShea,

OConnor, Freeman, Moran
Crush them!

macdanger2

Team
        Hennelly,

Keegan, Vaughan, Boyle,

A.OShea, S.OShea,

OConnor, Freeman, Moran

A masterstroke from Horan releasing the team in the middle of the day instead of in the evening, mickey wouldn't have been expecting that, the tyronies won't know whether they're coming or going!!

rrhf

Yes thank for the heads up.. Hardly worth buying a programme anymore is it?

southdown

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 22, 2013, 03:10:25 PM
Team
        Hennelly,

Keegan, Vaughan, Boyle,

A.OShea, S.OShea,

OConnor, Freeman, Moran

A masterstroke from Horan releasing the team in the middle of the day instead of in the evening, mickey wouldn't have been expecting that, the tyronies won't know whether they're coming or going!!

Cute Hor'ism!

Lar Naparka

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 22, 2013, 03:10:25 PM
Team
        Hennelly,

Keegan, Vaughan, Boyle,

A.OShea, S.OShea,

OConnor, Freeman, Moran

Musha, did they ever?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

rrhf

Some of that team - they dont even sound like footballers, more so accountancy students, fishermen or beachcombers  so really you just cant even imagine a classic GAA commentator crying out their names in the last 5 minutes of an all Ireland as they bring home the bacon.  Is the dodgy keeper starting. Is Barrett a boxer?

sans pessimism

Quote from: rrhf on August 22, 2013, 03:31:02 PM
Some of that team - they dont even sound like footballers, more so accountancy students, fishermen or beachcombers  so really you just cant even imagine a classic GAA commentator crying out their names in the last 5 minutes of an all Ireland as they bring home the bacon.  Is the dodgy keeper starting. Is Barrett a boxer?
Not in the Tyrone meaning of the word
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Farrandeelin

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 22, 2013, 01:37:36 PM
I honestly have never seen odds or attitudes against Tyrone in my time than I have this past few weeks.  You would swear it was Kilkenny footballers versus Kerrys golden generation.  There is nothing in that Mayo team that frightens me from a Tyrone perspective, they are a decent side but its not like they have or are dominating Gaelic football in a way that it would be shocking to see them lose.  There has rarely been a mismatch at this stage of the championship, and for all the negative comments against Tyrone it seems to be forgotten that they are made up of individuals who have all won All Ireland titles be it at Senior or Minor level (or both).  So to say that they are full of average players is a bit off key.  The same teams played in the league and there wasn't much in it, and I don't imagine there will be much in it this weekend either.  I just dont understand the attitude of the Mayo fans, who seem to have suddenly developed this mentality that they are certain to win the All Ireland this year.  I have had a dislike for many teams over the years and always actually liked Mayo, but to be honest I have never wanted to see a team lose as much as I want to see Mayo get beat.  Cillian O'Connor won't be getting any goals this weekend, he will be back at what he does best - hitting frees.
What? Sure Tyrone never foul or anything!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.