mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 02:45:18 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:44:03 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:05:55 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 01:39:07 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 01:30:44 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 01:18:08 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 17, 2013, 12:20:07 AM
What's the current story with the Mayo goalies?

I ask in terms of who's the weakest under the high ball.

Clarke and O'Malley are injured.

Hennelly is the Breaffy goalie and probably was 3'rd choice, but he knows how to deliver the ball the way the O'Shea brothers of Breaffy like.

Hennelly was the first choice under Horan in 2011,did well then,scored a few frees as well.Good goalie and amazing that all this year when you hear teams whinging about injuries and suspensions you dont hear a peep that the two Mayo first choice keepers are out.

Cry me a river.

Indeed,

Look,bottom line is you're from Roscommon,this is a football forum,there is no more to say.

No comeback no?

Ah well,ye have yer sheep,ye have yer .............erm... well sin e.

No coastline,Not even a Connacht county

Hold your horses, I'm working on one.

Too much information Syf.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Syferus

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

The link looks like you pulled a bird in the local nightclub who wasn't forthcoming on her monthly cycle.

Kimbap

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 02:45:18 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:44:03 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:05:55 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 01:39:07 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 01:30:44 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 01:18:08 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 17, 2013, 12:20:07 AM
What's the current story with the Mayo goalies?

I ask in terms of who's the weakest under the high ball.

Clarke and O'Malley are injured.

Hennelly is the Breaffy goalie and probably was 3'rd choice, but he knows how to deliver the ball the way the O'Shea brothers of Breaffy like.

Hennelly was the first choice under Horan in 2011,did well then,scored a few frees as well.Good goalie and amazing that all this year when you hear teams whinging about injuries and suspensions you dont hear a peep that the two Mayo first choice keepers are out.

Cry me a river.

Indeed,

Look,bottom line is you're from Roscommon,this is a football forum,there is no more to say.

No comeback no?

Ah well,ye have yer sheep,ye have yer .............erm... well sin e.

No coastline,Not even a Connacht county

Hold your horses, I'm working on one.

Know you're not a bad lad and have been reading this site long time before i posted

But tell me ,which horse are ya working on? the stable is getting jumpy.

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 02:49:57 AM
The link looks like you pulled a bird in the local nightclub who wasn't forthcoming on her monthly cycle.

Looks like the state of an average Tyrone player's hand after a match to me.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 02:51:42 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 02:49:57 AM

Looks like the state of an average Tyrone player's hand after a match to me.

Sure.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Logie rant from a month ago, withering on about Tyrone and something about Kerry having the fear of playing Armagh or something like that  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXAWBDHdIUo

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 03:09:39 AM
Logie rant from a month ago, withering on about Tyrone and something about Kerry having the fear of playing Armagh or something like that  ::)

These Tyrone lads are awful touchy. If they had to play in Connacht they might learn how traditional footballing counties conduct themselves.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 03:39:04 AM

These Tyrone lads are awful touchy. If they had to play in Connacht they might learn how traditional footballing counties conduct themselves.

This made me laugh! It's good craic having the banter with the Mayo lads as its relevant and they actually seem like a passionate bunch, who happen to potentially have an excellent football team to boast about. But irrelevant Rossies, hijacking the thread to somehow try and bask in the reflected glory of their neighbours, are hard to take serious.
That was never a square ball!!

seafoid

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 17, 2013, 05:11:18 AM

This made me laugh! It's good craic having the banter with the Mayo lads as its relevant and they actually seem like a passionate bunch, who happen to potentially have an excellent football team to boast about. But irrelevant Rossies, hijacking the thread to somehow try and bask in the reflected glory of their neighbours, are hard to take serious.
I normally ignore syfin, Benny, but in this case the fact is that Ros have twice as many All Irelands as Armagh. Allowing for the time value of money would widen the gap even further.

Farrandeelin

Why the name of Jesus don't people just use the ignore button on Syferus?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Kimbap

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 17, 2013, 05:11:18 AM

That all they have.God love them,a sh1te county and a tenuous  link to Andy Moran.

seafoid

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 17, 2013, 07:56:18 AM
Unsuspecting Northern tourists passing through during the summer months are particularly vulnerable.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 17, 2013, 07:56:18 AM

Syferus, although often annoying with the Rossie stuff, can offer some decent posts. He is GAA and Rossie mad. I take him as i get him.

Unlike other posters who come and go depending on the success of their respective counties. Like it or not Syferus sticks around because he loves the game!