Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Gabriel_Hurl

Yeah - Jerome Quinn reporting that

QuoteBREAKING GAA NEWS - Conor Gormley cleared! According to sources in Tyrone, it was announced at a County Board meeting tonight.

Any craic

Follow me @JeromeQuinn on Twitter if I get more and on Penrose, tho that's really pushing it!

seafoid

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2013, 08:36:41 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 15, 2013, 06:34:17 PM
When ONeill is optimistic, I'm officially worried. The Ballina Bugler is not full of bullshit, bet on it.

Optimistic about the lacking intestinal fortitude of the whesterners. Whether our lads have the talent to exploit it is another matter.
the Mayo lads won't be let down by intestinal fortitude.

Aaron Boone

Crete Boom

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 15, 2013, 09:11:07 PM

QuoteBREAKING GAA NEWS - Conor Gormley cleared! According to sources in Tyrone, it was announced at a County Board meeting tonight.

Good stuff hopefully this will be the end of citing by the Sunday game/Brolly and the end of the Father Ted Esq CCCC so hopefully resulting in a proper citing procedure.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Great stuff, we wouldn't want those Mayo Buckos thinking that they hadn't done it the hard way!  ;) :)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

EC Unique

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 15, 2013, 09:18:41 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 15, 2013, 09:09:04 PM
Gormley plays.  :D

Well done the TCB Legal Department.

He did not deserve to be suspended so justice is done. Simples.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: EC Unique on August 15, 2013, 09:28:32 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 15, 2013, 09:18:41 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 15, 2013, 09:09:04 PM
Gormley plays.  :D

Well done the TCB Legal Department.

He did not deserve to be suspended so justice is done. Simples.

The whole thing stinks (time-lag between video-viewing and issuing of sanction, random nature of videos actually viewed, total lack of transparency). Still, thankful for small mercies.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

rrhf

I feel the humble power of the simple written statement of facts has had the effect of some people seeing sense. Dont worry about tyrone lads we hail from a county where our members were often discriminated against for generations.  We never expected  the behaviour of so called fellow gaa members but disrimination takes many forms and is nothing new to us but you will not make us lie down and take it.  I think the idea that gaa people are bonded together by ideals is under real threat by rtes gaa coverage. i see joe brolly as a silly arse but he now will carry the message for rtes anti gaa brigade.  He will understand the craic within the next 5 years. Shame

Whishtup

Yid feel sorry for them Mayo buckaroodleyjimmymebobs.  When all the attention should be on the best team they've ever had, they've been forgotten about amongst Brolly/Penrose/Brollygate.  Psychologically, they're fecked!

From the Bunker

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2013, 08:36:41 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 15, 2013, 06:34:17 PM
When ONeill is optimistic, I'm officially worried. The Ballina Bugler is not full of bullshit, bet on it.

Optimistic about the lacking intestinal fortitude of the whesterners. Whether our lads have the talent to exploit it is another matter.

LOL x 100  ;D

seafoid

Quote from: Whishtup on August 15, 2013, 09:47:12 PM
Yid feel sorry for them Mayo buckaroodleyjimmymebobs.  When all the attention should be on the best team they've ever had, they've been forgotten about amongst Brolly/Penrose/Brollygate.  Psychologically, they're fecked!
MWR doesn't cover O'Neill's Tyrone feed. 
And Mike Denver never sings about it.

Whishtup

Quote from: seafoid on August 15, 2013, 09:51:32 PM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 15, 2013, 09:47:12 PM
MWR doesn't cover O'Neill's Tyrone feed. 
And Mike Denver never sings about it.

Even the sheep'd be talkin about this, though...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 15, 2013, 09:11:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm7p-RLFg2I
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.