Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: lenny on August 15, 2013, 06:33:05 PM
See Micky harte has come up with an interesting defense for gormley and Penrose. He says you have to judge the whole incident and take into account what has been said to the players. I'm not sure that'll stand up in court for you Micky as a defence for striking and attempted striking.
Is retaliation not down as a red card anyway? Correct me if I'm wrong on this!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: lenny on August 15, 2013, 06:33:05 PM
See Micky harte has come up with an interesting defense for gormley and Penrose. He says you have to judge the whole incident and take into account what has been said to the players. I'm not sure that'll stand up in court for you Micky as a defence for striking and attempted striking.

Thats no defence however viewing the incidents i think Gormley has a case i don't think Penrose has.

Wildweasel74

The two of them had walked on like they should have, we wouldnt even be having this discussion. Mickey Harte been over tyrone along time but he never had a word with a few players who have previous discipline issues. he should have had a word with Gormley / Ricey years ago,

seafoid

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2013, 06:04:01 PM
See above.

Seafoid is making things up. Typical Dub
The board is usually a good source of info. I read consistently that Tyrone were going to give Kerry a match last year.

Whishtup

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:29:45 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2013, 11:09:20 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 14, 2013, 10:53:43 PM
There's nothing worse than a (wounded)Kerry cynic.  Why would red be step too far?  What are ye afraid of down there?

I did not say a red card would be a step too far. I said the cynical Tymoanie delegates knew that a straight red would gain no support so they falsely, cynically, proposed it knowing full well that it would be ignored so that they would appear tough on cynicism.

I would fully support a straight red if it helps rid our games of the likes of Cavanagh with his horrible rugby tackles.

We need to be supporting pure bred footballers like Colm Cooper to express their inherent superiority over journeyman workhorses like Cavanagh. Its the only way forward for the game.

I've no doubt Kerry would love to rid the game of Sean Cavanagh. You haven't managed to beat a Tyrone team with him in it in the championship.

Yeah, he made sure he avoided that arse kicking we gave ye in Killarney....I suppose he was feigning injury or something.

Chuck Norris wouldn't have bate Kerry that day-years of hurt poisened the beautiful backdrop of Killarney-I was there, I felt it.........animals.....

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:29:45 PM
Yeah, he made sure he avoided that arse kicking we gave ye in Killarney....I suppose he was feigning injury or something.

Have you ever played in an overflowing zoo?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Orchardman

the tyrone cronies never cease to amaze me, appealling the bans on gormface and penfold. The both slapped other lads in the lads, red card end of story.

Same as ricey putting his knees in john macs throat. Takes some gumption to pretend to not have done anything wrong, can people not admit their guilt?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Orchardman on August 15, 2013, 08:21:23 PMSame as ricey putting his knees in john macs throat.

Still crying over that?  ;D

All of a Sludden

Fifty pages, ten days before a ball is kicked. God knows what this place was like in 2003.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ONeill

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 15, 2013, 06:34:17 PM
When ONeill is optimistic, I'm officially worried. The Ballina Bugler is not full of bullshit, bet on it.

Optimistic about the lacking intestinal fortitude of the whesterners. Whether our lads have the talent to exploit it is another matter.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2013, 08:36:41 PM
When ONeill is optimistic, I'm officially worried. The Ballina Bugler is not full of bullshit, bet on it.

Optimistic about the lacking intestinal fortitude of the whesterners. Whether our lads have the talent to exploit it is another matter.

Interesting, you obviously concede on footballing grounds.
MWWSI 2017

Orchardman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 15, 2013, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: Orchardman on August 15, 2013, 08:21:23 PMSame as ricey putting his knees in john macs throat.

Still crying over that?  ;D

Yes in terms of getting shameful bans overturned! they even called up john mac to get him to support the thing, sure the Macs are that sound they would just yes and not have a big thing made of it.

It was probably the worst thing ive seen on the field, along with the ball tickle of galvin but it was funny

Crete Boom

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2013, 08:36:41 PM

Misplaced optimism as always Logie ,sorry I mean O'Neill though maybe this is the weakness of the keyboard warrior  ::)

Plenty of intestinal fortitude here in Mayo just lacking consistency ,composure , sanity , sobriety , money , gameful employment and All Ireland titles to name a few  ;D

Come to the think of it you are not overburdened with All Ireland titles yourselves( you have the same as us and Louth) which as Rafa ( and the Tyrone Co Board) would say is a fact so come back to me when you have passed out football giants like Tipperary or have achieved back to back titles like ourselves and our slightly less brilliant neighbors Roscommon!!! ; ;)

Jinxy

Ease up on the Tyrone-bashing lads.
It's just tiresome at this stage.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Jinxy on August 15, 2013, 09:04:00 PM
Ease up on the Tyrone-bashing lads.
It's just tiresome at this stage.

Sound Jinxy should we talk about  1996 , just so the Tyrone boys could join in as well ? ;D