Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Quote from: BennyCake on August 04, 2013, 01:50:28 AM

Stephen O'Neill got red last week for similar. But it was the last minute, and Tyrone didn't care as they stopped Meath getting a goal.

I thought O'Neill got a (second) yellow for that challenge.

Syferus

Quote from: stephenite on August 04, 2013, 02:14:44 AM

Stephen O'Neill got red last week for similar. But it was the last minute, and Tyrone didn't care as they stopped Meath getting a goal.

If he'd have got a straight red he wouldn't have been on the field tonight.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2013, 02:17:56 AM

Oh yes he would...... Oh wait, you're using the rules of the game here to explain this? I thought we should just make it up as we go along! My mistake, carry on....
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Aye he did, that's what I meant.

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2013, 02:25:33 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2013, 02:17:56 AM

Oh yes he would...... Oh wait, you're using the rules of the game here to explain this? I thought we should just make it up as we go along! My mistake, carry on....

Yawn.

EC Unique

Mayo are going to face Tyrone in the semi final having not had a competitive match! Tyrone by 2!!

armaghniac

I think you can edit the title of this thread, we know who Tyrone will be playing.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Nally Stand

Quote from: HokeyPokey on August 04, 2013, 01:15:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBhikkHoNcg

It cannot be there are non-Tyrone players partaking in cynical play...

That video is actually just the latest CGI technology. Cynical play was only invented yesterday, by Sean Cavanagh.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Captain Obvious

Tyrone lost by six to Donegal. Mayo by over twenty points?

Gabriel_Hurl

Do Mayo have an Anthony Finnerty this year?

Aaron Boone

Syferus

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 04, 2013, 11:06:39 PM
Do Mayo have an Anthony Finnerty this year?

No but from the sounds of things D. Brady is making himself available for a lot of training sessions.

Mayo Mick

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2013, 05:40:55 PM
Is there any point in Tyrone turning up??

Unfortunately little enough and will be a painful day for Tyrone. Again we will win by at least 7 or 8 and would not rule out another +10 point victory. Just home and even more convinced that we will win AI - absolutely ruthless performance. Only two regrets - one that it was not Kerry we were dishing out the pain to and the second that we allowed Donegal to psyche us out of an AI last September.

No more to be said on this game - will wait until we know who we are playing in the AI.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Mayo Mick on August 04, 2013, 11:30:24 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2013, 05:40:55 PM
Is there any point in Tyrone turning up??

Unfortunately little enough and will be a painful day for Tyrone. Again we will win by at least 7 or 8 and would not rule out another +10 point victory. Just home and even more convinced that we will win AI - absolutely ruthless performance. Only two regrets - one that it was not Kerry we were dishing out the pain to and the second that we allowed Donegal to psyche us out of an AI last September.

No more to be said on this game - will wait until we know who we are playing in the AI.

Great stuff.  ;D