John 3:7

Started by Hoof Hearted, August 06, 2009, 01:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickeys beard

He was at the republic's game in Thomond Park, sign and all.  Probably the most exciting thing about the game.
Boil the Drawers!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 13, 2009, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 13, 2009, 12:37:26 PM
That figures, u get all sorts of loopers when u go west of ardagh, must be the fresh air, that or the fumes from bellacorrick have left lasting damage!

:D :D i'd say more east of ardagh myself M4sam  ;)

Aye those hoors from Ballina are mad alright ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Croí na hÉireann

Mr. Horgan and his sign called into a city center pub that my mate works in the morning of the KK WD match. He asked to put the sign in behind the bar and then proceeded to chat with all and sundry about the offer from O'Neills and the robbery of the sign, etc. Then in arrives two of our finest boys in blue asking to speak to the manager, saying they've got a report of the John 3.7 sign sitting behind the bar. "That's right lads, there it is over there." Garda PJ comes back with "Well you know that was reported stolen after the Kildare game?" Well lads if ye bothered to check Pulse at all ye'd have found out that it was recovered days ago!!!" The two boys weren't impressed...  :D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 17, 2009, 12:34:14 PM
Mr. Horgan and his sign called into a city center pub that my mate works in the morning of the KK WD match. He asked to put the sign in behind the bar and then proceeded to chat with all and sundry about the offer from O'Neills and the robbery of the sign, etc. Then in arrives two of our finest boys in blue asking to speak to the manager, saying they've got a report of the John 3.7 sign sitting behind the bar. "That's right lads, there it is over there." Garda PJ comes back with "Well you know that was reported stolen after the Kildare game?" Well lads if ye bothered to check Pulse at all ye'd have found out that it was recovered days ago!!!" The two boys weren't impressed...  :D

Maybe it's time to consider some redundancies amongst the Garda Síochána as they've clearly nothing to do.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

blanketattack

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 13, 2009, 09:38:12 AM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 12, 2009, 10:33:01 PM
There was an ad on the Sindo for the man with the sign from a pub in portugal saying they had made him up another and would pay to bring him out to collect it

ye i saw that mayo4sam was thinking of ringing them up heading out for a week or 2  and collect me auld sign i really did miss it  ;)

Saw it as well. Was it for Frank or for the people who stole the sign?

All of a Sludden

Frank has been unable to get a ticket for Sundays semi final. If anyone can help http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057028024
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Syferus

The Dubs will be happy, remember all the stories about him swinging his sign up when the ball is played in an whacking Dubs with it?

Dunno what to think about John 3:7, part of the furniture at this stage but should he get a ticket before even a casual county supporter or a neutral attending because they just love football?

Orior

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 17, 2009, 02:57:29 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 17, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Maybe it's time to consider some redundancies amongst the Garda Síochána as they've clearly nothing to do.

What is the IP address of the Pulse server? Anyone? IP Address? Anyone?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians