Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 09, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 09, 2019, 08:47:22 AM
Kyle by far the best player on the Ardboe squad yesterday

You must not have been at the game. Michael Cassidy and Michael O'Neill by far the most impressive Ardboe players on show as well as the keeper who I don't know at all, very impressive with his kicking.

Coney was anonymous, looked injured.

Goalkeeper was Ronan Cassidy. Would have been on the Tyrone Minor squad in 2017 and should have been on the U20 squad this year but was injured.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on September 09, 2019, 09:03:52 AM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 08, 2019, 08:50:05 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 08, 2019, 07:25:36 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on September 08, 2019, 06:52:12 PM
Mtown Gortin draw

Replay during week with quarter at the weekend?
Replay Thursday and Quarter Final Monday with the Semi final the following weekend.

Quarter-Final on Monday night? Are all Junior Quarter-Finals not to be played Friday 13th and Intermediate Quarter-Finals to be played on Sunday 15th? Greencastle wont like the waiting about
Well the Quarter Final with Greencastle will be Monday 16th, must be to allow an extra bit of rest.
Semi finals will still go ahead 20-22nd.

GJL

Quote from: under the bar on September 08, 2019, 08:41:50 PM
Quote from: clarshack on September 08, 2019, 08:40:03 PM
Errigal, Carrickmore, Trillick and Coalisland to win 1/4 finals.
Trillick to lift the O'Neill Cup.

Are the semi pairings already determined?

When are the quarter dates and venues being announced?

Tintown rattler

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 09, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 09, 2019, 08:47:22 AM
Kyle by far the best player on the Ardboe squad yesterday

You must not have been at the game. Michael Cassidy and Michael O'Neill by far the most impressive Ardboe players on show as well as the keeper who I don't know at all, very impressive with his kicking.

Coney was anonymous, looked injured.

Cassidy where I was from was non existent. Put him to full back to try and shore of a leaky defence. Coalisland clearly worked on the ardboe back line as they usual run the ball more than the amount they kicked it yesterday. Keeper was also under pressure at times but young lad did ok. The Quinn's for coalisland were good yesterday. Just wonder what they have coming off the bench this year. Trillicks to lose. Very professional outfit. Honestly think they could give ulster a rattle

HealyHellRaiser

Everyone saying its Trillicks to lose, Tyrone Championship is the most unpredictable championship about.
Omagh, Errigal, Killyclogher, Coalisland, Carrickmore, Clonoe, Edendork and Trillick. Anyone of them 6 will have their eyes on progressing.

To call a winner and possible candidate in a run in Ulster is foolish. Yes the Tyrone winners could well make an impact in Ulster but there are too many variables to make a call.

All good games to look ahead to all the same!

Onthe40

Michael O Neill was v good, impressed with him last year also in the championship, must be worth a call up..cassidy and coney were good when on the ball, just weren't on it enough from an Ardboe perspective..Mulgrew v poor, offered nothing.
Hampsey doesn't look fully fit.
4 good Qfs to look forward to....still hard to call at the stage... Omagh Errigal winner will have a big say.

Angelo

Quote from: Onthe40 on September 09, 2019, 11:45:55 AM
Michael O Neill was v good, impressed with him last year also in the championship, must be worth a call up..cassidy and coney were good when on the ball, just weren't on it enough from an Ardboe perspective..Mulgrew v poor, offered nothing.
Hampsey doesn't look fully fit.
4 good Qfs to look forward to....still hard to call at the stage... Omagh Errigal winner will have a big say.

O'Neill looks county material when I've seen him. We have alot of half back options though as it is.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Jeremiah O

Mulgrew should not have been playing yesterday.Was badly hampered with injury in the build up to the game,as were Michael O'Neill and Kyle Coney.
Coalisland the better and stronger team,our full back line struggled all night while our forwards particularly in the 2nd half gave up possession when on the attack.Disappointing night for the Rossa but best of luck to Coalisland moving forward.
Four really good games to look forward to.Would be swaying towards Trillick at this stage but will be keeping my money in my pocket!
Unconquered and unconquerable

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Jeremiah O on September 09, 2019, 12:27:47 PM
Mulgrew should not have been playing yesterday.Was badly hampered with injury in the build up to the game,as were Michael O'Neill and Kyle Coney.
Coalisland the better and stronger team,our full back line struggled all night while our forwards particularly in the 2nd half gave up possession when on the attack.Disappointing night for the Rossa but best of luck to Coalisland moving forward.
Four really good games to look forward to.Would be swaying towards Trillick at this stage but will be keeping my money in my pocket!

Yeah it was hard to watch in the 2nd half now. In fairness Ardboe should have had a decent enough wee lead at HT but this is a Coalisland thing, they tend to kick on in 2nd half after looking average enough in the 1st.

tyronerebel

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 09, 2019, 12:35:08 PM
everyone jumping on the trillick hype train after one game, comical. Not convinced as of yet. Aghyaran breezing past augher. Greencastle beating clogher in a very exciting last 10 mins - not to my surprise. Still have no idea how killyclogher won. what a weekend folks.

i agree, not one mention about clonoe. lets not forget they gave that same Dromore team a walloping down in Gardrum park only a few weeks ago. I can see clone rattling Trillick with there physical power although skeet will be a massive blow aster picking up that injury... Aghyarans breeze could just stop when up against a very well organised Galbally team although i do see that going right to the wire. Greencastle have an upperhand on the winner of moortown/ gortin now anyhow when they have to play 3 times in 8 days.  KC men look to believe there run is over and and seem happy with their first round win by the way they celebrated on Saturday night.

bogball88

Highlight for me was Coalisland getting a 52 seater bus for the 3.5 mile journey to Edendork

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bogball88 on September 09, 2019, 03:43:37 PM
Highlight for me was Coalisland getting a 52 seater bus for the 3.5 mile journey to Edendork

Plenty of cash round the 'island

Under Lights

Quote from: bogball88 on September 09, 2019, 03:43:37 PM

Apparently they were away on the morning of the game doing a fartlek. Incredible sports team and even better people.

tyronerebel

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 09, 2019, 03:36:29 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 09, 2019, 01:56:01 PM
everyone jumping on the trillick hype train after one game, comical. Not convinced as of yet. Aghyaran breezing past augher. Greencastle beating clogher in a very exciting last 10 mins - not to my surprise. Still have no idea how killyclogher won. what a weekend folks.

i agree, not one mention about clonoe. lets not forget they gave that same Dromore team a walloping down in Gardrum park only a few weeks ago. I can see clone rattling Trillick with there physical power although skeet will be a massive blow aster picking up that injury... Aghyarans breeze could just stop when up against a very well organised Galbally team although i do see that going right to the wire. Greencastle have an upperhand on the winner of moortown/ gortin now anyhow when they have to play 3 times in 8 days.  KC men look to believe there run is over and and seem happy with their first round win by the way they celebrated on Saturday night.

I agree with that, Trillick still a lot to prove, Clonoe a dark horse in all of this i feel. Aghyaran and Galbally be a tight affair no doubt. Going by all the stories i seen on social media i thought Killyclogher won the oneill cup, only later to find out they got through the first round. Astonishing stuff.

even started rubbing it into the Donaghmore lads face in omagh that night in sallys think it was started again by the lad that was mentioned on here a few weeks ago from pomeroy... GG.. mans making a name for himself! Young drayne and a few mates had to saved by the bouncers

bogball88

Quote from: tyronerebel on September 09, 2019, 03:57:04 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 09, 2019, 03:36:29 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 09, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

I agree with that, Trillick still a lot to prove, Clonoe a dark horse in all of this i feel. Aghyaran and Galbally be a tight affair no doubt. Going by all the stories i seen on social media i thought Killyclogher won the oneill cup, only later to find out they got through the first round. Astonishing stuff.

even started rubbing it into the Donaghmore lads face in omagh that night in sallys think it was started again by the lad that was mentioned on here a few weeks ago from pomeroy... GG.. mans making a name for himself! Young drayne and a few mates had to saved by the bouncers
Would Donaghmore lads go for a night out in Omagh after a championship defeat?