Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 20, 2019, 04:12:47 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on August 20, 2019, 04:05:34 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 20, 2019, 03:51:59 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on August 20, 2019, 03:37:54 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 19, 2019, 11:18:37 AM
Heard Derrylaughan manager packed it in yesterday...

Some win for us in Dromore....Dromore team i seen yesterday will not cause Trillick much bother...

Malachy O'Rourke set to be taking over the loughshore men now i hear

I will be highly surprised if this happens.

Stranger things have happened by friend - Tattyreagh are currently playing senior football

You make a very fair point. Derrylaughan need something, they look like they are about to get into a relegation dogfight.
No better team for a dog fight, but can see relegation for them sadly. There is no chance of O'Rourke taking them. As someone already hinted to, Malachy Cush maybe if they are lucky.

everymanaman

Quote from: JuniorBAllstar on August 19, 2019, 09:39:19 AM
Tyrone Gaa need to take a step back and look at the referees they have. Yesterday at our club game we weren't great but the ref was absolutely awful and couldn't have been move biased if he tried, its starting to become beyond a joke the performance of some of the referees in the county >:(

Name and shame

clarshack

Is Tyrone GAA TV happening this year?

GaaFanatic123

Is there a championship season ticket available this year??

tyronerebel

Quote from: bigtogs on August 19, 2019, 11:18:37 AM
Heard Derrylaughan manager packed it in yesterday...

Some win for us in Dromore....Dromore team i seen yesterday will not cause Trillick much bother...

Yes, heard rumours that this was coming from a fall out in camp something to do with that McCabe fella.

Maybe something like the Gervin ordeal??

WT4E

Strange enough to walk at this stage as Derrylaughan would fancy a go at a senior semi considering the draw they have.

Get over a beatable Carrickmore team and they would be favourites to win the quarter.

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 01:11:00 PM
Strange enough to walk at this stage as Derrylaughan would fancy a go at a senior semi considering the draw they have.

Get over a beatable Carrickmore team and they would be favourites to win the quarter.

With all respect i wouldnt say Carrickmore are a beatable team come championship. they have a fierce tradiotion of winning tight games with an average team.

Carmen could have a big say in the championship and could knock out one or two of the favourites, good enough to win maybe not but they will fight tooth and nail.

OurKid 2.0

If my granny had balls she'd be my uncle, lots of it's buts and maybes fresh change will do them
Good

WT4E

Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 21, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

If my granny had balls she'd be my uncle, lots of it's buts and maybes fresh change will do them
Good

You sound like your inbred alright!  ;D

OurKid 2.0

Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 02:13:47 PM

Good

Your username sounds like a WWE finisher

Pearse Blue

Heard there was a lot of stuff going on within the team that McKinless didn't like, dropped a few men in the parish derby with Clonoe and ended up being walked over. Think ultimately he lost the dressing room and was fighting a losing battle with the players never mind other teams.   

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Pearse Blue on August 21, 2019, 02:29:57 PM

Heard there was a lot of stuff going on within the team that McKinless didn't like, dropped a few men in the parish derby with Clonoe and ended up being walked over. Think ultimately he lost the dressing room and was fighting a losing battle with the players never mind other teams.   

Was McKinless not coaxed back to Derrylaughan after near walking in June or July? Seems odd he's now gone after falling out with players.

Don't think it all adds up on this one. But Derrylaughan are in big trouble unless they get this appointment right.

OurKid

Quote from: topofthesoil on August 21, 2019, 02:31:42 PM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 21, 2019, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 21, 2019, 02:13:47 PM

Good

Your username sounds like a WWE finisher

'did he ruffle your feathers ourkid'
A fan of OurKid this man is maybe , set up an account to introduce stupid opinions to the discussion board , blasphemous. Any outsiders give senior championship a run this year??

bigtogs

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 21, 2019, 02:48:48 PM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on August 21, 2019, 02:29:57 PM

Was McKinless not coaxed back to Derrylaughan after near walking in June or July? Seems odd he's now gone after falling out with players.

Don't think it all adds up on this one. But Derrylaughan are in big trouble unless they get this appointment right.

They have went inside i hear Kevin Coary...