BEBO

Started by redboots, May 04, 2007, 11:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redboots

Whats the story with this I keep getting invite's. Is it not for Kids.
Red Boots

Candyman

it is mainly for the younger generation but there are older clients on it... check this out:
www.Gadaffi1.bebo.com

:D

ziggysego

The majority of members on BEBO are kids, but there is a large number of older users too. Especially in recent months.
Testing Accessibility

Candyman

bebo is mainly used by older members who are away from home... mainly in australia etc!!
easy and free way to keep in touch and share photo's etc!!!

Mentalman

Quote from: redboots on May 04, 2007, 11:50:27 AM
Whats the story with this I keep getting invite's. Is it not for Kids.

Could be some plonker has a Bebo site and put your email address on it, by accident, some of these punters obviously are not the brightest. Happened to me, started getting loads of invites. Then a couple of people added me to their MSN Messenger. Eventually ended up chatting to one of them one day, apparently I used to go out with her....and she's 15!!!!! Hey listen I'm bad, but I'm not that bad. Turned out my doppleganger just decided to put the hotmail version of his email address on BEBO site instead of his real one, which he only circulated to his "real" friends. State of his site anyway, jasus I was a very innocent 16 year old compared to this guy....it's true, youth is wasted on the young :)
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ziggysego on May 04, 2007, 12:01:45 PM
The majority of members on BEBO are kids, but there is a large number of older users too. Especially in recent months.

Ziggy is this your way of "coming out" - that your a bebo head?!?!   ;)
Tbc....

tyroneboi

Quote from: Candyman on May 04, 2007, 11:58:38 AM
it is mainly for the younger generation but there are older clients on it... check this out:
www.Gadaffi1.bebo.com

:D

is that you? :P

Candyman

ah for f**k sake catch a grip tyroneboi...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

full back

Aww Jaysus tyroneboi :D :D :D

Gabriel_Hurl

Facebook is better than Bebo

Candyman

still laughing here tyroneboi..... u've made my day!!!  :D :D :D :D

Lecale2

The Iceman

there is a resemblance candyman though i think the gadaff can out drink, out eat, out sing and out dance you any day.

AHOY
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Candyman

oh the cheek Iceman... wait till ye come home, i'll show ye drinkin!!! ;)

GalwayBayBoy

I have an account on neither of them but Bebo seems to attract da kidz while Myspace tends to get the older punters.