Hector

Started by An Gaeilgoir, May 03, 2007, 11:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Gaeilgoir

I just watched him hanging with Richard Corrigan.He has to be the most annoying person ever to grace television. Why does he have any celebrities on the show if he doesnt let them get a word in.Is he that insecure that he always has to be their new best friend after a couple of day. Also i just watched a clip with him in France with Trevor Brennan and he is walking like John Wayne for some reason....TWAT!!!!

tyroneboi

He is quality. If you dont like him dont watch him!

full back

I find it entertaining as well TBH
Better than some of the sh1te is passed of on that channel as entertainment

Mentalman

Gone right off his shows it has to be said. Loved the AmĂș series, but letting him anywhere near "celebs" is a disaster. Watched the first episode of the last series with Shay Given. Nearly regurgitated me tea when he tried to crawl up the arse of Albert Luque "Oh I speak Spanish....I lived in Bilbao...". You could clearly see in Luque's face he's thinking "Who is that ginger freak"....in Basque....
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Drumanee 1

hector may be a bit ott but hes a good laugh not top be taken seriously,he has come along way this past few years

Imposerous

Baffles me how Hector has a career on TV:  totally lacks charasima and is about as funny as a fart.

Will watch the programme in future only if I'm interested in the 'personality'.

balladmaker

I like his TV shows...but absolutely hate his Racing adverts....'Jesus, I could eat a horse'....funny eh?

ziggysego

Hector is a television legend. I'll have nothing said against him!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Hector does for Meath's image what Hitler did for Germany's. Except Hitler was funnier and had more style. And the good grace to do away with himself.

The Real Laoislad

I think some of the Hanging with Hector shows were good,and the Hector san oz shows were good viewing too.I hate the tv adverts though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Hitler wasn't German, he was Austrian
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

You might be on to something there. I think Hector might have been born in the Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda. Phew!