Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

Feck ya Gabriel i was expecting to see Two busty blondes playing golf :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stpauls

that's exactly what i was thinking Laoislad!!! Damn you GH!!!  :P

Gabriel_Hurl

Deal_Me_In

I would say they would leave a good tip if you cadied for them anyway. Some money between the two of them

Candyman

ziggysego

Where's the blondes you promised Gab?

Good man Candyman, you saved this thread.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Where did I ever promise blondes?

I can't be looking at that kind of stuff at work  ::) ::)

Charles Barkley once said that Jordan is one of the tightest people around. Barkley said that once – they were stopped by a homeless guy and were asked for money and Jordan said to him "If you can speak English, what's to stop you from saying "you want fries with your Big Mac?" and walked on down the street

Kerry Mike

I caddied when i was a garsun most summers , once for a famous horse trainer in the 80's and the miserable hoor gave me no tip, the fact that my choice of clubs caused him to lose a few balls which I later recovered and sold probably did my tip no good.

Also caddied for Mike Murphy of RTE again no tip, another miserable hoor.

The richer the golfer the smaller the tip.

What you wanted was some big fat useless American and then you would really praise him for any good shots, always ensured a good tip.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 03, 2007, 05:03:43 PM
Where did I ever promise blondes?

I can't be looking at that kind of stuff at work  ::) ::)

Charles Barkley once said that Jordan is one of the tightest people around. Barkley said that once – they were stopped by a homeless guy and were asked for money and Jordan said to him "If you can speak English, what's to stop you from saying "you want fries with your Big Mac?" and walked on down the street

I read a book by American journalist Michael Leahy "When Nothing Else Matters", he followed Jordan & the Washinghton Wizards for a couple of years during his disastrous playing/ownership stint with the Wizards. He comes across as a total **** ! 
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

deiseach

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on May 03, 2007, 08:43:18 PM
I read a book by American journalist Michael Leahy "When Nothing Else Matters", he followed Jordan & the Washinghton Wizards for a couple of years during his disastrous playing/ownership stint with the Wizards. He comes across as a total **** ! 

I'd say Michael Jordan is the king of the mulligan, surrounded by lackeys willing to cooperate. Was the hypercompetitive Mr Woods so obliging?

Donagh

Quote from: Kerry Mike on May 03, 2007, 05:17:41 PM
Also caddied for Mike Murphy of RTE again no tip, another miserable hoor.

Lived next door to him for a summer in the late 80s in Dean's Grange. Miserable hoor doesn't even begin to describe the cnut...

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"