Any one need tickets

Started by An Fear Rua, May 03, 2007, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

I have a pair of tickets that im not going to be able to use now, if anyone is interested....
Its Grim up North

realredhandfan

bingobus

If they're for Athens, yes...very much so.

If they're for something else no.

realredhandfan

I have a duffle coat that is a little tight now.  It might be of use for people travelling to Athens.- looking £500 for the duffle coat.  Any bids?

magickingdom

fair play to you for offering them to someone on the board afr, thats one of the most decent things i've seen done here..

armaghniac

If its for Armagh and Donegal, they would be greatly appreciated, one for me and one for Armaghtothebone!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on May 03, 2007, 10:08:40 AM
Must be a Tyrone coat, apparently most things in Tyrone are a bit tight so they cant put their hands in their pockets.

I guess you're not familiar with Club Tyrone 5iveTimes ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on May 03, 2007, 11:47:10 AM
I am very familiar with Club Tyrone, great idea and it works well within Tyrone.
I ve a very good friend from Dungannon, now he is definitely not short of a quid, but he is very tight with his money. Short arms and very deep pockets. I`d say he would be very interested in the tight Duffle coat  ;)

Well that's Dungannon for you  :D
Testing Accessibility

realredhandfan

aye but in Greencastle they re renowned for drinking their champagne out of hardened and shaped cow pats. Tight arses wouldnt even buy a bit of tyrone crsytal.  Seriously anybody taking a pop at Tyrone county listen here - living in Tyrone county and observing my neighbours etc I have to admit, its great to be from here, what an incredibly well off county we really are. We really so have the best of both worlds.  it is expensive to live in Tyrone county but we choose to afford it.  As for your question 5 times about the yachts  -  just another question is Tyrone fully landlocked or does lough neagh count?  Finally to the Down man - I just hope one of your 5 times wasnt with a Dungannon lass.  Talk about exotic!  ;)

full back

If she is living in Dungannon chances are she is Portugese anyway, so that doesnt count ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: realredhandfan on May 03, 2007, 12:15:33 PM
aye but in Greencastle they re renowned for drinking their champagne out of hardened and shaped cow pats. Tight arses wouldnt even buy a bit of tyrone crsytal.

Pussy! Call yourself a Tyrone man. You ain't tough enough, if you're looking for fancy tourist glass!  ;D
Testing Accessibility

realredhandfan

I hope you didnt rat'n'er 5 times!

oneillcup2007

As for the Dungannon lady in question, the only thing I can remember that she was very pretty and her father owned a Jewellers and I think she kicked with the other foot.
That sounds like my cousin you bastard!

Stalin

:o :o :o

is an fear rua on a windup, or does he have tickets for anything? the bryan adams concert maybe?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

OdoSkimodo

Did she give ya a pearl necklace?

Seein as her auld boy was a jeweller like :P