Underdogs

Started by youbetterbelieveit, November 15, 2006, 06:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youbetterbelieveit

Well anybody watching the underdogs on TG4 at the moment?

Different angle taken with it these days, more about the story and less about the football.

liihb

Its a ladies one this time around isn't it? Any of them tasty?
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

DuperDee

Saw a wee bit of it one night. There was a doll from Wexford I think who the last time she was in a filed she was lapping hay. She was so heavy that she was unbalancing the bus. It showed her mother on the show and she was no lightweight either. She was all dressed in her sunday best but was out in the yard. The oul fella came round the corner and she told her wee girl had survived. She gave the oul fella a peck on the cheek and he nearly had a heart attack. Cringworthy

youbetterbelieveit

Ya saw that episode, that doll has been up for eviction twice in the last month so she wont last any longer, There are three sisters on it from limerick and they are reasonbly tasty!

jen83

Lol saw that episode too reminded me of typical irish television :)

Should the aim of the program focus on their skills and not how tasty they are ???   ::)
Whats another year .............

full back

If it was about how tasty they were they wouldnt be able to fill the 1/2 hour slot

magpie seanie

Should it not be called the Underbitches?

off the laces

Nah from what i seen last night underDOGS is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!
Keeps 'er' straight

cavan4ever

Doesn't matter what there called they haven't a clue how to play ball!!

off the laces

well that was duly noted last night as well. But still there is bound to be a few lookers who can play a bit somewhere in ireland
Keeps 'er' straight

cavan4ever

It's alright slagging how they look but when they'd have the make-up on and dressed up and out on the town and your full of drink i'm sure some of them wouldn't look 2bad either!!

Croí na hÉireann

Do u struggle with the beer googles at the weekends cavan4ever???  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

cavan4ever

No more than anyone else!!!! :D

youbetterbelieveit

obviously lads yous ddint see the earlier episodes of the show, casue they were out on the town one night and a few of them were looking well.

Maroon Heaven

Call me sexist, or what you want, but I cannot watch woman play GAA football.

Absolute garbage. Ducking and diving - like watching a bad Cumann Na Mbunscoil match in Kilkenny.

Camogie is alright.