Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

Superb performance all round and hopefully Kyogo isn't out injured too long.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Never will get the Celtic thing.grew out of it at 15. The supporters politicise the thing too much.

ONeill

A stupid question I know, but how do the Celtic fans in the crowd with the Palestinian flags feel about cheering on the Israeli lad who scored twice today? I'm probably showing my ignorance here.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2022, 10:32:42 PM
A stupid question I know, but how do the Celtic fans in the crowd with the Palestinian flags feel about cheering on the Israeli lad who scored twice today? I'm probably showing my ignorance here.

The same way they cheered for an English lad called Chris Sutton!  ::)

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Most supporters just pissed up on rebel songs. Like what has Paddy Coyle from the bog to do with Celtic. And McAliskey FFS wise up

clarshack

A big help for Celtic today was the performance of Jon McLaughlin in nets for Rangers. It was a big change from the likes of Goram and McGregor making jammy save after jammy save in these games.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: clarshack on September 03, 2022, 11:07:23 PM
A big help for Celtic today was the performance of Jon McLaughlin in nets for Rangers. It was a big change from the likes of Goram and McGregor making jammy save after jammy save in these games.

A McLaughlin should never play goals for rangers anyhow , he must have been a plant. The irony

Main Street

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 03, 2022, 10:47:55 PM

That opening post has one word too many, hint  - it's in bold.

ONeill

It's a wee bit different. The Celtic support don't hold up acute anti-English symbols and flags. I'm not trying to be a tube. Just wondering how it sits as it's a clear politcal stance from a large proportion of the Celtic support.

clarshack

Another thing is since February Celtic have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat (aet) against Rangers. You'd think all these European teams that Rangers face would look at how Celtic can beat them but yet they turn up and crumble at the first sign of pressure. To beat them you have to meet fire with fire and then talent wins. Teams like PSV were a disgrace imo as they showed no passion whatsoever.

OrchardOrange

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2022, 11:36:14 PM

It's a wee bit different. The Celtic support don't hold up acute anti-English symbols and flags. I'm not trying to be a tube. Just wondering how it sits as it's a clear politcal stance from a large proportion of the Celtic support.

Celtic fans are protesting against the apartheid policy of the Israeli state and it's illegal occupation of Palestine, they have no bones against Israeli citizens or jewish people per se.  Israeli players for Celtic such as Berkovic, Bitton, Kayal and Abada all understand  this.  Lots of prominent Jewish people, such as Noam Chomsky, are also disgusted at the barbaric actions of Israeli govt.

ONeill

Thank you. Exactly what the son said. He added that even if Abada supported apartheid, you'd never know.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Boys pulling the wool over their own eyes on here

Main Street

Quote from: ONeill on September 04, 2022, 12:18:56 AM
Thank you. Exactly what the son said. He added that even if Abada supported apartheid, you'd never know.
He addeth??  Even if??  you overflowith so much bullsh*t, that you stinketh  ;D

Snapchap

Why does someone enter a thread specifically to announce that they aren't interested in the subject of the thread? Is it purely attention seeking I wonder? Or an "I'm better than all of you" type ego trip?