What's your earliest memory of the GAAboard?

Started by Under Lights, November 06, 2014, 03:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

The Gaaboard historical committee should chase up these old classic posters and bring them back for a one off Christmas special.

Totp  :)

lfdown2

Maybe not that long ago (relatively) however the AZ short story mini series was a great thread,

Under Lights

Quote from: lfdown2 on November 10, 2014, 03:47:48 PM
Maybe not that long ago (relatively) however the AZ short story mini series was a great thread,

Link?

muppet

Who was the fella that posted some story about meeting a team (Kerry?) in a hotel in Tipp, and scored and then put up the girl's email address by mistake?
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

Quote from: muppet on November 10, 2014, 05:19:15 PM
Who was the fella that posted some story about meeting a team (Kerry?) in a hotel in Tipp, and scored and then put up the girl's email address by mistake?
Was it forkinknife?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sidney

FAO of O'Neill:

Please re-post your "All-Ireland Four Wall Plastering Championship" piece if you still have it.

heganboy

that was genius- I'm laughing my arse off in an office thinking of that!
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stiffler

Whatever happened our nail loney ? Last I heard he was working as a postie.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

muppet

Quote from: laoislad on November 10, 2014, 05:59:16 PM
Was it forkinknife?

That's sounds about right. I'd say he was forkinhole after he met her the next time!
MWWSI 2017

saffron sam2

I was doing car parking vigilante duties one night with a colleague who posts here. He reckoned I should visit the site; I joined in time for da gadderin at Banna Strand.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

illdecide

Quote from: stiffler on November 10, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

No he's manager of a well established book-maker in fine Lurgan Town ;). Although (im not certain on this) I believe he has made an appearance on the board since then...just not as nail loney :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Quote from: stiffler on November 10, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

Still looking for his passport I think.
Testing Accessibility

Under Lights

Ziggysego with 21k posts you are bound to have some good memories of this place. Engage with us.

ziggysego

Quote from: Under Lights on November 11, 2014, 02:28:30 PM
Ziggysego with 21k posts you are bound to have some good memories of this place. Engage with us.

Why did your 666th have to be about me?
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on November 11, 2014, 02:34:34 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 11, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

Why did your 666th have to be about me?

MWWSI 2017