NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cornetto

Not a great night between rugby and football,hey first half not bad we were competitive but yes the dubs took over in second half and gave us a right beating.it's not all despair, they are the benchmark and only have three or more to come back!😀
Would you believe instead of a night in coppers,a galway selection will play corofin tomorrow,now that's co- operation!!!

Rossfan

At least the rubby crowd are gone very quiet tonight.
The East Brits must have won ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

I had a feeling Dubs would do that to Galway, Cavan are very ordinary and Galway looked just as ordinary last week.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Itchy on February 03, 2019, 12:04:57 AM
I had a feeling Dubs would do that to Galway, Cavan are very ordinary and Galway looked just as ordinary last week.

Galway have a lot of good players to come back yet but that still won't challenge Dublin in the summer without a change of approach.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 03, 2019, 12:45:30 AM

Galway have a lot of good players to come back yet but that still won't challenge Dublin in the summer without a change of approach.

Unfortunately there are 30 counties in the same boat as Galway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Itchy

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 03, 2019, 12:45:30 AM

Agreed, I know it's not your strongest team. Point I was making was ye are pretty weak at the moment and that beating was expected by me. Also agree anyone playing very defensive like Galway will not beat Dublin.

mrdeeds

Good start for Cavan. 5 2 up. Kerry playing very negatively. All 15 in their own half.

Schkite

One change to Monaghan's named team - Carey in for McAdam. I was expecting a couple more changes considering the strength of the named bench. At least we'll have a few good options for impacts subs.

mrdeeds

7 6 Cavan now. Kerry haven't scored from play.

Schkite

Listening to the Cavan game on Northern Sound as I wait on some word of the Monaghan game. Cavan up 4 now, Kerry sound like they're absolute muck.

mrdeeds

Cavan 11 7 Ht and should be more. One Kerry point from play. They are so negative and defensive.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 03, 2019, 02:40:27 PM
Cavan 11 7 Ht and should be more. One Kerry point from play. They are so negative and defensive.

Jesus! How did they beat Tyrone so well and throwing up that muck! Makes you wonder how Tyrone are
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

straightred

Quote from: Schkite on February 03, 2019, 02:38:51 PM
Listening to the Cavan game on Northern Sound as I wait on some word of the Monaghan game. Cavan up 4 now, Kerry sound like they're absolute muck.

Roscommon 4-3 up 22 mins

Schkite

Quote from: straightred on February 03, 2019, 02:56:45 PM
Quote from: Schkite on February 03, 2019, 02:38:51 PM

Roscommon 4-3 up 22 mins

6-4 HT. Monaghan been very poor and Roscommon had a rake of wides as well as missing a one on one against Beggan. Hopefully a similar 2nd half performance and bench impact as last week.

mrdeeds

12 11 Cavan now. Kerry couple more scores from play.