Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Hardy

Some performance last night from u20's in brutal enough conditions. Great to be back in another ulster final only 2 years after last one. The work ethic Laverty has installed in the teams he coaches has to be admired, some fantastic talents on that panel but the hard work is the thing that stands out the most!

Truth hurts

Just saw Ross Carr's tweet regarding the socks. It shouldn't come up again, in my opinion. The right colours should be worn if the county board spends a lot of money on equipment.

covid20

I see that Clonduff have three County panellists available v CPN who also have two released for that fixture tomorrow evening.

Ed Hardy

Quote from: covid20 on April 13, 2023, 07:11:58 PM
I see that Clonduff have three County panellists available v CPN who also have two released for that fixture tomorrow evening.

Was there a list of players released?

rosskarr

It'll be better for Clonduff that my namesake is available for tomorrow night's game.

Leftmidfield

Quote from: Ed Hardy on April 13, 2023, 08:10:35 PM
Quote from: covid20 on April 13, 2023, 07:11:58 PM

Was there a list of players released?
Yes. Too many to type out right now
Which club are u most interested in and I will respond asap

Hard2Listen2

Division 2, five games, five away wins.
Strange coincidence.

Big win for Longstone in Division 1.

Johnnysboys

Massive result tonight in Moygannon - two depleted teams and football served wasn't spectacular but result was important with a new management in place. Any reports on other games?

thewobbler

Rostrevor had it as good as done and dusted when 8-2 up after 40 mins but Ballyholland owned the last 20 to dig out a 2 point win.

Both teams will need to be more decisive on the ball, and a little more direct, if they want to go back up.

rosskarr

Quote from: Johnnysboys on April 14, 2023, 09:49:33 PM
Massive result tonight in Moygannon - two depleted teams and football served wasn't spectacular but result was important with a new management in place. Any reports on other games?
How were Clonduff depleted?

downtothecore

Kilcoo had a good win over loughinisland. A game of 2 halves. 1 point in it at the end after a strong comeback from the blues.

Targetman

Minors beat by 21 points, thats embarrassing!!

downtothecore

That's twice Derry have dished out a hammering to the minors.

snoopdog

Is Coulter picking 15 lads of the street before these games. Christ that's bad. We can't be this poor at minor level. 

downtothecore

Yeah this setup is not right.  Lot of folk dont like lavery but none of his teams he has been involved with in down have been beaten like this.