Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandstorm

Lotto, there is no need for that language as I have no doubt you are unaware of any agreement there may be between BB and JJ in the event of the two teams meeting. In any case they have a very good man to run the line in MD.

manwithnoplan

Quote from: Sandstorm on November 07, 2022, 08:19:33 PM
Lotto, there is no need for that language as I have no doubt you are unaware of any agreement there may be between BB and JJ in the event of the two teams meeting. In any case they have a very good man to run the line in MD.

Going forward will he refuse to manage any clubs that may potentially face Kilcoo in any competition? Setting the precedent now if refusing to be involved in this game. Perhaps he has no intention of managing other clubs which means no harm done, but not too many other clubs would be keen to appoint him if they think he'll stand down for a game if he has to face Kilcoo.

Lotto

Quote from: Sandstorm on November 07, 2022, 08:19:33 PM

Where is the language Sandstorm, I know lots of bad words and can't see any of them here?

nrico2006

Poor form if a manager doesn't fulfill his duties fully.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

SamFever

Quote from: Truth hurts on November 07, 2022, 09:08:16 AM
Big celebrations in the parish of Kilmegan yesterday with Castlewellan and the Finn beating the Carryduff select.
I would love to see the two clubs combine at senior level again as Castlewellan has not been as strong since the Finn reformed.
You're dreaming again.Twice in the one day.

Lecale Gael

Quote from: Hard2Listen2 on November 06, 2022, 07:54:10 PM
Quote from: Lecale Gael on November 06, 2022, 06:56:56 PM
I see the same rubbish still being churned out on here. Never read so much rubbish on a forum than on here. And it's the same half dozen wums.

And yet you read it & reply to it?

🤡

Ooh clown face back to school for you tomorrow
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

GAA Madness

Quote from: Johnnysboys on November 07, 2022, 06:38:10 PM
Quote from: Hard2Listen2 on November 06, 2022, 07:53:00 PM
Ross Carr back with Clonduff?

A real family affair?

Most definitely not. They have got some package in this year. Their sales of club down tickets will need to be through the roof to afford these men.

And who would these men be?

Johnnysboys

[/quote]

They were involved in my club not that long ago.

Hard2Listen2

Quote from: Johnnysboys on November 08, 2022, 08:35:51 PM

[/quote]

Recently in Co. Armagh?

GAA Madness

Quote from: Hard2Listen2 on November 08, 2022, 08:51:34 PM
Quote from: Johnnysboys on November 08, 2022, 08:35:51 PM

Recently in Co. Armagh?
[/quote]

Sounds very much like McAleenans then

Truth hurts

Fair play to Jerome as hes a legend in Kilcoo and loves the club. It paves the way for Doran and him to be front runners when the two lads step away at the end of the season. Its the only job they want.

rosskarr

Quote from: Truth hurts on November 09, 2022, 09:07:57 AM
Fair play to Jerome as hes a legend in Kilcoo and loves the club. It paves the way for Doran and him to be front runners when the two lads step away at the end of the season. Its the only job they want.
Kilcoo will not pay their own man.

SticksandStones

I see Mulholland isn't listed with the CPN management. Could he be returning to the Harps?

Truth hurts

Quote from: SticksandStones on November 09, 2022, 10:02:38 AM
I see Mulholland isn't listed with the CPN management. Could he be returning to the Harps?

Think work commitments was the issue, Gilmore is in with u20s as well so will be getting a good experience

I have heard a lot of clubs are struggling to fill roles for next season.

DearyMe

Quote from: SticksandStones on November 09, 2022, 10:02:38 AM

Maybe watch this space ;)
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!